What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GDP and Pine-Apple

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Both of these started out as stash from friends up north and were donated to some needy folks in the area who cant grow their own. GDP is great smoke with incredibly smooth high. The taste goes to dense, grapey juice. The thick heavy smoke flows in the air and just kinda sits in the room like a incense. Strong but not the knock you out stuff. Great party weed especially if you want to be the life of the party! Pull this out and everyone will want be closer to you! Trust!

Pine-Apple

Peace and Happy Festivus!!!!

Last edited:

Dakine

Veteran
that Gdp looks like some rock hard nugs. The purple on them looks outstanding. Hmm grape juice yum :joint: Is it more of an indica then sativa? Hows that pineapple smoke?!?! Great shots my man YOU keep em comin :rasta: :jump:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
rainman- the density of that GDP looks familiar. does it have almost a oak wine barrel smell? thats as close as i can come to the smell of my cut. have heard of two cuts of GDP, you hear anything like that?

Rainman

Veteran
What up Sub!? This cut has that grapey wine smell and the smoke is real dense and thick when exhaled to. I cant get it to root for shit and I have one in the garden right now that took but its the last! The leaves on the one I have are already goin dark purple as well. There are two GDP cuts that I know of which are Ken's and the Royale cut. May be more out there but these are the two that have heard of specially. Peace and respect to ya for stoppin by! Happy Festivus!

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice pics ,it looks like it came out great.I've developed a sweet spot for its grapey flavor,its a nice nightime smoke for me,just like you say really thick smoke .Soon i will be flooded with purple...

Rainman

Veteran
Thanks for the love guys my photo skills are terrible but the buds are great! If you dig great photos of bud check out Doobie Ducks thread!! That cat has it down to a science. I wish you all could just taste the GDP tho. She will make even the tightest asses loosen up and wanna grow something! Peace and love to you all!!