What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

REDEYE'S RAINBOW KUSH

redeye057

one of my favorite times is when i get to smoke buds from another crop of rainbow kush..this hybrid is a cross of hindu kush x master kush x montel's pride...before i say anything else i have to say thank u too buck from anna c seeds without him making this strain would have been impossible..the rainbow kush smells like pure kushness, the aroma permiates out of any bag that is in..the taste is like the smell undeniable kush mountain range....the montel in the mix gives the rainbow color and height...i have seen these plants almost reach 5 feet, pretty big for a kush..now let me get to the high , 150% body high, no aches ,no pains...very medicinal...i am looking to release seeds april 09...no crazy prices either...gotta keep realistic for the medication of the people..

may jah bless and guide you all...

RooR HeaD

Nice Red Eye shit looks reall nice and i see the medical in it just trying to oozzzzzzzzeeeeee out from its resiny glands! It really reminds me of this shit i get called BLITZ heres a few picks for you to check out! Also make sure you send me a personal Im when you release some seeds id like to get my hand on this gurl and others ive seen you post!
Sorda reminds me of the bud in your pics brotha man!
Blity

Last edited:

redeye057

nice... roor head always love the pics u show, you will be one of the first on the list to find out about rainbow seed release date..jah bless..

G

redeye057 that is some red hair bud you got ther its got some good genetics in ther .
high calex to leaf on that kush cross. it looks like some ak47 from serious seeds i grew one year. good luck. i would like to have that bag in the picture the 2nd one down.

rdubindy

rainbow kush

rainbow kush

hey redeye,Im here in l.a. and a friend gave me some cuts of your rainbow and it is everything I had hoped for.I have to say good job with that one.no need for me to run any other strains.

DUB:thanks:

S

StrikeForce

Redeye057 could you please send me a message I have something to ask you I just joined the board and do not know really how to use it yet.

S

StrikeForce

I have been searching for some Fem seeds of the Rainbow Kush I have had no luck very frustrated.

Latest posts

Latest posts