What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just some nugs....

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
MGJ, lol many thanks for the kind words and for stopping by! :smile:
Your Mongrels are looking superb bro. Everyone, if you don't know
Mr GreenJeans, do yourself a favor and check out the link in his
sig.....the dudes got it goin' on!

mayan, hahaha...don't get too excited! :joint:

Greyskull, LMAO! :biglaugh: Thanks bro! Can't wait to see those Chuck D flowers man.

'09 is going to be the best year yet! Nothing in flower at the moment, but I
have some nice Bio-Diesel and Deep Chunks in veg that will go into flower in
the coming weeks. Can't wait to have some flowering females in the garden again.....

Graceweed

:rasta:

Amazing Grace..... super 3d....magnificent little sticky sculptures, when the magic of nature meets the love of the grower......and the concentration of a great photographer too!!

:bow: :bow:

Thanks FLG, ....enjoyint :joint:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Local purp...

picture.php

View image in gallery

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
hey 5legg what cut of tha purp is that shit looks super purple:yoinks:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
No idea what strain it is scoot, it's some local bud that comes around from time to time.

The guy I get it from just calls it 'purp'...

Tastes like grape fuel.

RooR HeaD

5 legged goat u always seem to amaze me with your great looking bud! any who that shit on the xbox controller looks just like my purps in my statsh!

what do u think by the way what is it! This isnt a great pic cause i suck with a camera but yea hear ya go thsi is prolly my favorite strain in my statsh! i got every piace in this pic still!

51059IMG_1325.JPG

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya 5LG :wave:
Holy diamond dust - look at the bling on those buds!!!! :yes: That bio-diesel, cheeyit man - those trichs look covered with water drops the heads are so big :yoinks: Strong work dude - hmmm, wanna adopt a low cost son??? :biglaugh: Great to see you've been busy busy with the green :rasta:

And thanks for the kind comment above - traffic to my thread mysteriously zoomed :laughing:

Be safe be happy -MGJ

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
A+ gear youve got here 5LG.. I aint smoked in 2 days now, and your making it really hard for me... :rasta:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have some awesome nuggs there great camera work, you will have to excuse me now i have to cleanup my druel off my keyboard
Thanks for sharing
Peace and K+