What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GET MO's Dried Bud shots...

durgamata

pheno 3(producer)
picture.php

Pheno 2(keeper)
picture.php

pheno 1(tatiest)
picture.php

:smoweed:

Please make this available at some SoCal Cooperatives please! :1help: :woohoo: :2cents:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Glad yall diggin the photos. For those who dont like outdoor.....

Outdoor Blue dream by me-
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Outdoor Affgooy-
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
thanks and bless yall!

This is my favorite plant to grow indoors, easy trimmin fashow and high yields, great smell and people love it!

-Affgooy-
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace!:tree:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin fiya G mozy,i dont know how i lost ur threads last time but you gotta shoot a mf a link homie looks like i been missin out on good stuff in here.gonna tagthis one holla at ya boy!
peace-T-

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Just finished a test run of some clones.....

Just finished a test run of some clones.....

Purple Trash- didnt turn purple, but frosty and got a hazy trainwrecky smell...
picture.php

picture.php

Headband Daywrecker- this one coulda went another week at least, but the show must go on... Good yield, smells like kush...
picture.php

picture.php

Chocolope- Ima keep this around, my new favorite taste, fruit and a hint of coco...
picture.php

picture.php

Casey jones- great yielder, diesely smell...
picture.php

picture.php

I like um all, definitly keeping the chocolope, the headband Im givin another run to see how long she really takes, casey jones will stay if my folks like her, purple trash Ima pass to my folks who been searchin for a good trainwreck cross. peace!:smokeit:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
My favorite smoke....

My favorite smoke....

OGKush X Mendo Purps made by a friend of mine. It dont look like much but the taste and smell is as close to sour punch grape candy as it gets.... Unfortunately I got rid of it due to EXTREMELY low yields, longer flowering and hella sensative to grow conditions.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

THC123

Veteran
woaw your outdoor looks stunning , just as good as your indoors , where you at?? california?