What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 plants 1 pound

littlebud

well hello peoples...i bring to you a grow log on two kali-mist...i am shooting for a pound between the two of them...welcome to the grow show already 10 days into flower lol.............peace

littlebud

well my friend just watch and learn and it is a half pound per plant that i "will" get for a total of 1 pound...i know what im doing...many know me here under many different names lol...peace

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
littlebud said:
well my friend just watch and learn and it is a half pound per plant that i "will" get for a total of 1 pound...i know what im doing...many know me here under many different names lol...peace

i'll be glad if you'll prove me wrong then! :)

how many watts btw? pounds of dry weed right?

robbiedublu

I'm sceptical also just because I have a pretty good idea of what plants that size will yeild. Nothing wrong with being optimistic though. Good luck !!

stoned16

well he said they are only in 12/12 10days so i'd say thats why they've stretched slightly..and just a quick question littlebud would you not have vegged longer than 10 days since your looking for half/p per plant??
peace

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Wow, Im looking foward to this bro. I hope you reach your goal and it's the dankest you've ever grown. Peace and happy growing my friend.

littlebud

they are stretchy its my style i will blow your mind just stick around...they were vegged about 20 days...they are 10 days into flower now...they have 20 more days of stretch
stoned16 said:
well he said they are only in 12/12 10days so i'd say thats why they've stretched slightly..and just a quick question littlebud would you not have vegged longer than 10 days since your looking for half/p per plant??
peace

littlebud

why dont you look at the link i posted on the sour diesel ibl if you want to see what im smoking lol...but yes this should be a fun show for all so please everybody that wants to hate save it or you will eat some words...peace

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Of course you can pull a pound off of 1600 watts i have pulled a p under a 600 before. Good luck and have fun.

robbiedublu

Sure you can pull a pound off 1600w, but not with 2 plants that size. Theres no effing way those plants are going 1/2 lb each. I looked at your last grow or at least the last pic before harvest. Are you saying that plant yielded a half lb ?
Don't mean to sound like an ass, just sceptical is all.

Last edited:

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
man i'll be sincere for once: your plants look too stretchy, with 1600 watt you could yield way better, you are not using your energy at top...

Having such stretchy plants mean that top buds will be good, and lower ones will be way poorer...

Sirius

Maybe if they were in the vegetative state longer than twenty days, and trained to utilize space effectively....

littlebud

did any of you look at the sour diesel ibl thread where everybody talked the same trash and i shut them all up...i can understand that you think you are aware of my ability and think you know how i should grow but please just watch