What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st timer. 250W metal halide closet...any tips?

noob33

those pics were taken right before i watered her, so she looked a little droopy. im gonna take some new ones later today...without the hps lamp....so you can get a good look at her.

noob33

new pics

new pics

i had my dates confused. i started flowering on april 14th, which makes today the 25th day of flowering.

this plant came seed, from a bag that i was told was "california kush". it could be OG kush, bubba kush, cali kush, or none of the above....who knows....who cares. it was really good, whatever it was. anyway, i read that flowering time for OG kush is 55 days. ill use that as a guideline....which means that i should be finishing up in about a month.

question......when should i stop with the nutes? im currently using foxfarm big bloom, and weaning off of the foxfarm grow big. also, am i supposed to flush near as im nearing the end of flowering? any advice would be appreciated.

in the meantime.....here are some new pics withOUT the hps lamp

i love this shot. the "true" top is all the way to the left of the image

about 25 tops off of one plant. LST all the way

noob33

i couldnt resist the urge so i picked a small bud off the bottom of the plant. i steam dried it in the microwave and fired it up in a nice clean bowl. i must say, it was pretty potent. the only thing is that it gave me a headache afterwards. im gonna chalk this up to the quick dry and the lack of flushing.

i went in for a look with my 20X zoom video camera....from what i can tell, most of the trichs are still clear. it is very difficult to tell though. i can say for a fact that there arent any amber ones yet, so.....im guessing its not ready yet. i fed and watered her.....possibly for the final time with nutrients. she should be ready for water again in 3 days....which would be day 45. im thinking this is a 60 day plant.....so this last feeding might have been her last.

im looking for more of an "up" high than a "plant you in your couch" high. its smoked pretty well yesterday, so id say that 2 and 1/2 more weeks should do it

anyway, im at day 42 of flowering. these pics are from 3 days ago

noob33

Day 50 of flowering

Day 50 of flowering

for anyone left that is interested.....

i started the flush 3 days ago. im going to chop her in 13 days. not to shabby for a first timer, huh?

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
What up NooB????????Lookin great for ur first grow...Congrats on the soon-to-be harvest. They look very nice...what was the strain again??Anyhow, I hope u learned from this grow so the next one can be better, and so on and so forth!!!LOLKeep it up dude, Ill see u later...Peace..glad u stuck it out till the end

- Z

Latest posts

Latest posts