What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st time growing-DP SK#1 under 450w(in total) CFLs

Cool m8

Cool m8

ahssensi said:
Enjoying following you grow, looks like you are doing ok for your first grow. I like my floros too, I use them for veg. I here you about feeling like we are talking to ourselve in here at times but I just keep going. It is more about me following my grow and seeing the differences each week. Good luck and enjoy the rewards.

Yeah cheers for that ahssensi! LOL, yeah it sure feels like an empty house at times. At the end of the day, I ain't exactly a ninja master hydro monster grower so I can't complain. I know I'm gonna have some niceness soon for sure. Happy days.

Cheers for looking in m8,

peace

bun2

update

update

Yeah folks, I have actually managed to sort out some pics for an update on the Skunk grow. The first plant has been smoked. The next one came down last night. I had been snipping the odd bud or two off but still ended up with about an Oz or somerthing. Enough for me anyway. The last Skunk is looking well good. The buds are taking over now and I am double looking forward to seeing how it is gonna do. It will easily double the yield of the first two put together by the looks of it.

Anyway, the first 5 pics are of the proper Skunk grow. Is it looking good enough? I have high hopes for the last Skunk #1 out of my first grow. I fancy it is going to yield well. It has a load of nice colas already and still has 4 weeks or so to go! (Hold tight, bud shots below these first 5 pics)

OK, this next 4 are of the Skunk I chopped the other night. The bit I have smoked is pretty strong but I can't say for sure how it is until it is properly dried out and that. I will have ended up with about 1 and 1/2 Oz from her which isn't bad seeing as she had hardly no veg period and was grown under CFLs for 10 out of her 13 weeks! Here goes>>>>

Cheers for any and all who pass by this way!

Peace

Bun2