What's new

Rossie O Dis ft. Donald Trump

D

DJ_highst_

is this a repost of has everyone heard this already? I thought you guys would be all over this, I loved this track whenI first heard it. Samples ofDonald ruining Rossie over "Jin" piling it on even more, thats too much. peace_highst

D

DJ_highst_

But the way the JIN absolutly ruined Rossie is ten fold more savage, bc he doesnt have to worry about TV sensors.

I love Conan too, but that skit he does with the mouths :deadhorse :beat-dead

Nikijad4210

Veteran
Are people still on this crap? Hasn't it died yet?........Christ sake, 2 big, fat mouths mouthing off at eachother, and that's considered entertainment?

Let me know when either one dies.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
lol That's what I was thinking. Poeple actually care about this silly "feud"?? I sure don't :smoke: :wave:

D

DJ_highst_

Nikijad4210 said:
Are people still on this crap? Hasn't it died yet?........Christ sake, 2 big, fat mouths mouthing off at eachother, and that's considered entertainment?

Let me know when either one dies.

actually its two different things Bro. Rossie said some racist, fucked up statement her show about Asian people and gave a bullshit half-assed apology and then JIN who is Asian used the Donald's comments a sample and made a dope ass Hip Hop track that was really creative without having to act like a ignorant racist (like Rossie) back and absolutly ruined the bitch.

So its not about two fat mouths, mouthing offs. Its about being creative to use music to make a statement and make fun of her with being a fool at the same time. Looks like you didnt even hit the link up to even find out what we were talking about.

Thanks for your Bump on the thread though, I guess your statement was good for something, cause it didnt help our conversation. Peace_highst

Nikijad4210

Veteran
It's not about anything worth-while at all.

It's 2 pathetic people with more money than they know what to do with causing a tizzy over something that would have blown over if either of the 2 have walked away from the get-go.

The only reason the mud's still slinging is because neither of the 2 will stop slinging it to begin with.

It's like Paris Hilton or Britney Spears showing their cootch---The only reason they're still in the "entertainment news" is because they keeps putting themselves there, giving the media whorehounds something to gnaw on. Same thing with Donald and Rosie---they keep putting themselves back in the news. When one of them shuts the fuck up (finally) it'll disappear into nothing, which is where it belongs.

Last edited:
D

DJ_highst_

listen to the link before you post or dont leave a comment bc its not about Rossie vs. the Trumpster people

Its about sucka-ass racist fucks getting called out like some punk ass bitches and since real Hip Hop doesn't have a platfrom to talk back like the fucking view we make dope tracks and call out busters that need to be called out. Word. Peace_highst

Its about Hip Hop, sucka free

Last edited:
D

DJ_highst_

I just love Hip Hop, fuck entertainment news. I just dont like people of power being able to say racist shit and get away with.

She made fun of the Japanese language, so he turns around and makes fun of her back using her own language (not his native language) and then also in his own language in the same song without using any racist language back. Thats just bad-ass, he can make fun of her and her stupid ass cant even understand what he is saying, thats great. He even incorperated the trumpster into the mix so you could drop a few bombs on her too. Thats is very creative. I fucking love it. peace_Dj Highst

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
The entertainment industry as a whole is a load of rancid armadillo feces, and is worth about as much in the real world........esp TV.

Go read a book, chat with a friend, jerk off or something else worthwhile....

D

DJ_highst_

genkisan said:
The entertainment industry as a whole is a load of rancid armadillo feces, and is worth about as much in the real world........esp TV.

Go read a book, chat with a friend, jerk off or something else worthwhile....

who is that targeted it to and whay do you mean. This thread has nothing to do with the entertainment industry.....but thanks for the bump.peace_highst

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
DJ_highst_ said:
who is that targeted it to and whay do you mean. This thread has nothing to do with the entertainment industry.....but thanks for the bump.peace_highst

You are arguing about three people you would never even know existed with the entertainment industry.

What I mean to say is that the mainstream entertainment industry, from TV to movies to pro-sports and pop/commercial music is designed to keep the general population distracted whilst the Corpo-Nazis and their govt lackeys ass-rape our species into extinction.

TV esp is designed to create the building blocks of a profit-based industrial system........complacent, easily manipulated consumer/employees.

Our entire bio-sphere is at risk (read about plankton and ocean temperature rises), and more than TRILLION dollars a year is spent on entertainment and media (translation:marketing consumer goods).

http://www.metrics2.com/blog/2006/09/19/global_entertainment_media_industry_will_grow_to_1.html

Hence my comment to do do something worthwhile, like sing, dance, laugh, fuck, eat a good meal, read a good book, write a good book, beat yer meat, carve a peice of wood.......

Last edited:
D

DJ_highst_

this could be the funniest thread I have heard bc everyone is making fun and it so obvious no one even listened to the song bc its not about Rossie vs. Trump, its about Rossie being a racist and getting called out for it and he just used the Trumpsters comments, I wish I could change the title of the thread. peace_highst

hahahahaha....I'm a hip hop fanatic and that was fantastic.

Jin fuckin' smoked Rosie.....hahaha

I'd like to know what he said in Chinese too...I'm sure he dropped some serious shit lol

In reality....fuck Rosie and Trump.

Props to Jin and props to DJheist for sharing this track wit us.

D

DJ_highst_

genkisan said:
You are arguing about three people you would never even know existed with the entertainment industry.

What I mean to say is that the mainstream entertainment industry, from TV to movies to pro-sports and pop/commercial music is designed to keep the general population distracted whilst the Corpo-Nazis and their govt lackeys ass-rape our species into extinction.

TV esp is designed to create the building blocks of a profit-based industrial system........complacent, easily manipulated consumer/employees.

Our entire bio-sphere is at risk (read about plankton and ocean temperature rises), and more than TRILLION dollars a year is spent on entertainment and media (translation:marketing consumer goods).

http://www.metrics2.com/blog/2006/09/19/global_entertainment_media_industry_will_grow_to_1.html

Hence my comment to do do something worthwhile, like sing, dance, laugh, fuck, eat a good meal, read a good book, write a good book, beat yer meat, carve a peice of wood.......

I think that is really funny you post that b/c I am an Environmental Science major with an focus on renewable energy. I am trying to start a company to help people convert their cars to run on Biodiesel and propane gas. I am building a pre-runner style Bronco that runs of Bio-diesel to compete in the Baja-1000,to help show it viabilty and be the first person to run the track with a alternative fuel vehicle. So take that foot out of your mouth and get off your fucking high horse with a soup box mounted on it bro. peace_highst

D

DJ_highst_

TrichomusCaesar said:
hahahahaha....I'm a hip hop fanatic and that was fantastic.

Jin fuckin' smoked Rosie.....hahaha

I'd like to know what he said in Chinese too...I'm sure he dropped some serious shit lol

In reality....fuck Rosie and Trump.

Props to Jin and props to DJheist for sharing this track wit us.

thank you, some real heads are in the house

glad you enjoyed it bro. Thanks for the love and support. Hip Hop for life, baby. peace_highst