What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rosin Hash Vaporizer

HHILL

I’ve been using a Puffco Plus. Works great and haven’t had any battery issues like others seem to have. Had it over a year now. Edit... I only use rosin in it. Nothing else

Last edited:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
If the OP is asking for a vaporizer that will vape dry sift, I would also love to hear that answer, as well.

I have owned about 50 vapes and I have not found anything that does dry sift well.

The dry herb vapes fail because the dry sift melts and gums everything up.

The rosin/BHO vapes fail because they leave all the ash and, again, clog everything up.

And, it depends (big time) on the quality of the dry sift.

I took some incredible dry sift from fresh frozen and put it in my Longmada Motar (a basic 510 driven quarts cup) and it instantly melted and vaped wonderfully.

However, I put some dirty dry sift with a lot of contaminants in the same Motar and it didn't vape for shit and finally combusted.

The dry sift vapes worked pretty well on the dirty dry sift. However, the good and great quality dry sift melted and fucked up most of them.

One good option I found was to use an iHeat (another 510 driven ceramic convection heater) on top of a Plenty concentrate pad and a water hammer.

Using the hammer keeps the heater upside down so nothing can drip into it. If anything drips, it goes through the pad onto the stem for reclaim. A PITA for sure but it works and give a great hit.

I am pressing dry sift today into rosin just to make it east (and cleaner) to vape.

Smoking dry sift works great but I just have not found the perfect vape for it.

Drewsif

I've tried both herb vapes and dab pens and honestly they seem to be a waste of hash,like it's not decarbing it or something. I mean hash should hit harder than herb, but in an electric vape, it simply doesn't.