What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GN originals stash boxes.. a blast from the past...

Dee.S73

image_456214.jpg
image_456215.jpg
image_456216.jpg
After more than 10 years passed in various African countries, I've finally come back in Europe and I've finally put my hands on my things after so much time...
Those boxes are still perfect , even after so many (14/15) years...
thumbs up GN ! 👍

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Now there is a blast from the past....and I'm glad to see that you have made good use of them over the past years...

Dee.S73

ciao GN, nice to meet u again after so much time...
was nice being part of this, even if just for the website. Greetings from Ms too.
Glad you're safe now...
I'm in Canary Islands now... interesting situation here...
Could be worth talking about it...
Be well
DS

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When were these made? I have 2 myself, but they look completely different: no humidity reader and lovely wood used in the exterior.

Hoping. they'll be a collectors item one day :laughing: LoL

:tiphat:
B

Dee.S73

If I do remember well it was 2004, GN could probably be more precise... They are of the very first batch produced.
DS

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes...they were first produced in the early 2000's, and the main box was a piano black veneer, then we had smaller rosewood screened boxes, and also birds-eye-maple-burr-veneer in a grey colour.

The idea was to create boxes for cannabis use that rivaled cigar humidors in their opulence and functionality..

The big 3 screen box in a maple colour you see there was as far as we got with developing a superior way to stash and present your finest 'erb at home....

shithawk420

Veteran
i wanted one of those boxes so bad but i think you stopped making them.you got any left in storage or anything?

shithawk420

Veteran
Thanks GN.still alittle pricey though.maybe you could give a guy down on his luck a discount?like a loyal member for 10 years?

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
then we had smaller rosewood screened boxes

I still have one of those! :)
Didn't even remember it till reading this thread. No clue where it is after all these years and 4-5 relocations.. It saved my evening once, a long time ago when I was still young and dumb. Lived in the capital city back then, apartment building, careless indoor growing and smoking 24/7 so prolly the whole staircase smelled like Jamaica all the time, but I got away with it for years before someone finally called the cops on me. Long story short, cops came, took my weed and what plants and cuts I had at the time. They seemed bored with the job tho and did a half-assed search of my closets and thing. Found the box, but never looked into it, which was good cause that's where my hash-stash was at the time. Was pissed off when I got home from the holding cell, mellowed down after I found the box with all my bubble and kief and thing :) Then went to Amsterdam the next week. Don't remember what I paid for the mini-box, but looking back now.. Sure was worth it. Fucking cops, mang.. :tiphat:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing the link, I'm sure some will be happy to know that they're still available.

I will try to take pics of the ones I got, in the hope you can give me a bit more details about them, as they look different from the ones in the link (not as "flat" or "wide"). Mine came without grinders, tho I did managed to get a wooden IC Mag 420 one at some cup. One had a wooden lid over the screen, the other didn't.

:tiphat:

B

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I've got a small one I bought at the shop in Amsterdam years ago.
It's still in good shape and I continue to occasionally use it.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yes...they were first produced in the early 2000's, and the main box was a piano black veneer, then we had smaller rosewood screened boxes, and also birds-eye-maple-burr-veneer in a grey colour.

The idea was to create boxes for cannabis use that rivaled cigar humidors in their opulence and functionality..

The big 3 screen box in a maple colour you see there was as far as we got with developing a superior way to stash and present your finest 'erb at home....

Hey Gypsy I got one of those beautiful walnut finished boxes....it had the screens and glass/plastic resin catcher at the bottom??!!! Man those were the best quality stash boxes I've ever seen. I got mine from you sometime in the mid 2000s and remember how amazing the finish and quality was on that box.....hell I don't even remember the price because it was so nice and of quality, it was the bigger box not the mini that I had. I've always got superior products from your stores including seeds. Sadly enough I left my stash box in a storage lot and lost it when I got divorced along with 10k worth of indoor grow equipment. More sad over the box and grow gear I lost than the old lady lol!!!! Cheers mate. Thanks Gypsy!!!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah - some memory's with those boxes going back thru the years - back around 2004/5 the local coppers came over my place and lifted my personal stash-box - a nice piano black one - and they never gave it back - although I did ask - it didn't even have anything much in it - since I did have time to throw what 'erb there was into the washing machine in a pair of manky underpants - before they came steaming in - luckily enough the law changed from cannabis being a class 'B' to a class 'C' drug that month - so I never got charged - still I lost my stash-box.

Hey Gypsy I got one of those beautiful walnut finished boxes....it had the screens and glass/plastic resin catcher at the bottom??!!! Man those were the best quality stash boxes I've ever seen. I got mine from you sometime in the mid 2000s and remember how amazing the finish and quality was on that box.....hell I don't even remember the price because it was so nice and of quality, it was the bigger box not the mini that I had. I've always got superior products from your stores including seeds. Sadly enough I left my stash box in a storage lot and lost it when I got divorced along with 10k worth of indoor grow equipment. More sad over the box and grow gear I lost than the old lady lol!!!! Cheers mate. Thanks Gypsy!!!