What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
:laughing: that vault is getting fatter by the day with awesome opportunities :respect: Research and Development

Yep it's hard enough to control my seed addiction, then these guys do black friday sales and I can use my gold nugs...:woohoo: Thats like leaving a box of donuts in front of a fat guy and saying help yourself.

Americangrower

Veteran
Diesel Breath at 45 days
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
it's more like 55 or 60 days ?? he counts less then we do

well that maybe true, I count days from the day plant shows it is starting to flower.

So you guys count from the day of 12/12 flip and only run GG4 for 65 days? Damn I am running her 70 from where I count, which would be 80 or so if I started at 12/12 even tho plant isn't flowering yet.

Americangrower

Veteran
I'm messing w/ you ... i wish my buds looked as consistently good as yours do ...

I get that Star.. didn't mean it to sound personal in any way. I'm serious tho about the time that people run GG4. Are they really running it 65 days from 12/12 flip? thats like 55 to 60 days of flower to me. Which is crazy in my mind.

~star~crash~

gg4 is 63 to 70 days of standard 12/12 light schedule ...that's what most peeps seem to do with her as far as i can tell

Latest posts

Latest posts