What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best shops to get clones?

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm in the UP and there is no good place around here to get clones. I do travel to lower Michigan every other month and plan on hitting up a few shops in the spring. Just wondering what shops I should check out when I'm there? i need a good cbd cut also so if anyone can point me in that direction too.

i would bet that a friend in a network would have better luck than anything down here. Newberry, Naubinway, Rexton is crawling with plants and being spring is around the corner, people are starting their little ones to be ready.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes sir I was on planet ganja for awhile. Hung out mostly in the outdoor section.

right

there are three shops in the copper country the noggin shop in lake linnden , they dont carry them . so either zen garden in calumet , or portage caregiver center in the old copper country mall in houghton mi.i forget which one.

stim

BEWARE I just picked up a gorilla #4 clone from Arborside. OMG the thing is covered with spider mites!!!!!!!!!!! or even worse might be russets!!!!!!!! I never ever take in outside plants I breed and keep my shit tight. Never ever again will I ever purchase a single clone from anybody ever no way. Beware of the outsiders :) good thing everything gets quarantined before it enters a garden GOD FORBID I could have lost my flower room YYUUUKKK people suck! I have a phototron (thanks dad LOL) with kessil led in it that I now have to clean out. What a nightmare they are selling mited clones how shitty!

Thanks, never thought of buying clones. Stocked up on fem seeds but ready made clones would be easier. Hardy enough to put outside or you guys veg them indoor a bit?