What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 X 600watt VS 1000/1150watt with light mover

Coming Soon: smoke report

Coming Soon: smoke report

In a few days I should have some dried out enough to get an opinion on how it smokes. The scissor hash has a nice heavy mind high. Keeps me up without tiring for hours! Definitely good to.smoke and do you duties in the garden. With most weed i want to wait the next day to do other task bc Im groggy. This really has a nice mind high. Now This was harvested with trichomes in the slightly still clear stage. I imagine in the heavier milky to Amber stage there is potential for couchlock. A full smoke report once all is harvested. I have left some to ripen a week or two longer(mostly mid to lower shoots) for the divided purposes of, #1 research and #2 reduce the amount of continous hours trimming. Even after defoiliating there is a TON of foliage. LOTS of premium sugar leaf that was meticulously seperated which will make awesome concentrate. (No pesticides, fungicide, neem, etc) These have ZERO preventative spraying OR treatment. Simply a clean and highly functional grow area.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

2 x 600w under open reflectors

2 x 600w under open reflectors

Large and fairly heavy buds for Citrix. Finally have my Phenotypes selected from these two consistent producers.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

6 plants under 2 x 600watters. Digital, Single ended, On 120v for now

6 plants under 2 x 600watters. Digital, Single ended, On 120v for now

picture.php

omgwt

So what was the yields for the seperate grows? I am very curious!

All of it lookin really nice, sweet bud pics

So what was the yields for the seperate grows? I am very curious!

All of it lookin really nice, sweet bud pics

Thanks man! Id say the 2x600 yield was better but my light mover burnt out half way thru flower...Using 4 x 600 now. 2 in open reflectors and 2 in closed reflectors. My opinion is 600s.