What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Survivors of Cancer, what did you do?

D's

This is my story, One Love.

My only brother died at age 25 from melanoma in 2000, he lived less than 4 yrs after discovery, he was anti cannabis. My wife has melanoma too (2 moles tested positive 4 yrs apart) she is 28. She has had it for more than 5 yrs and does like cannabis. Cancer is in her body and its turned on like a switch, but no symptoms (no pain or swelling) at all, or treatment. I am applying what I know. I am the one who pointed out the moles and concern to remove them. I learned and applied it, and I may save her life. Not a DERMATOLOGIST that said the moles looked fine, don't worry about them. Cancer is many diseases but has a very simple cure. Its your personal life style. Doctors don't know shit...at least half of them cheated to get that degree. If my family lives a better life because of what I know that's all I need. I believe the cannabis slowed down the spread of aggressive melanoma into her bones and bloodstream, now I'm hopeful since she has agreed to see my chiropractor for an adjustment to realign her vertebra.

Don't hate if you don't understand....

Your body works in binary. That's 0's and 1's in a line of code. Pain is only a small part of nerves. Many pinched nerves cause no pain for years but can interfere with that code like a kinked garden hose. Brain cancer to testicular cancer to stomach cancer to skin cancer, just depends where the kink is in the spine. All nerves to the body pass through the neck. Heads get heavy, and we sleep weird too, all that stress on the neck pinches nerves that we don't really feel, affecting physical and perhaps even mental attributes (hormones and glands). I have counted at least 5 improvements in my own life from my chiropractor, not including pain reduction.

I'm not asking anyone to believe me. Its right there for anybody to see that is looking.

Now before anybody criticizes my hypothesis. Chiropractors are not fool proof...many of them cheated to make the grade too. Do not settle for a "c" when an "a" is out there. If you wait til you really need one it may be to late. I am actively fighting cancer instead of the rest of the population hoping not to get it. Cancer does't discriminate, baby's to 90 yr old's.

I believe we Can Cure Cancer with Cannabis and Chiropractic Care. I would like some other statistics from the community. Friends and Family that cured their own cancer without deadly chemo. Yoga, acupuncture, diet, etc...

Peace D's

btw you can google chiropractic chart of nerves for more detailed information

dddaver

Veteran
The only thing I did right was have pure, absolute, unadulterated luck about 7 years ago when a dermatologist cut off a mole/birthmark and it tested positive for malignant melanoma.

The mole wasn't even why I went to see him. About 3 months after my wife passed I went there for recurring warts. I happened to mention my brother had a mole test positive last year, so he started chopping. Then called me a couple days later and said it tested positive for malignant melanoma. Then a surgeon cut off a big chunk of skin from all around where it was.

Again, just pure luck. "If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all" is all about me, except for that time. That was a BIG one. I think good karma must have a upper limit to it and I hit mine with that.

D's

Thanks for the reply dddaver.

The only thing I did right was have pure, absolute, unadulterated luck about 7 years ago when a dermatologist cut off a mole/birthmark and it tested positive for malignant melanoma.
Congratulations in the best way possible, that sounds like my brothers case, but he was already stage 4 when they removed the mole. The cancer already traveled through the lymph nodes and beyond.

The mole wasn't even why I went to see him. About 3 months after my wife passed I went there for recurring warts. I happened to mention my brother had a mole test positive last year, so he started chopping. Then called me a couple days later and said it tested positive for malignant melanoma. Then a surgeon cut off a big chunk of skin from all around where it was.
I'm sorry to hear about your wife, very lucky you are that you mentioned family history of melanoma to your Dermatologist. I believe its hereditary in the way our bones and muscles are like size and frame build, etc...
My brother was cut to pieces by the time western Drs. sent him home to die. My wife has had two such chucks of skin removed similar as you described one by her knee and another on her lower back. Those two chunks again tested negative. So her moles are activating independently turning cancerous and she has way to many to remove. Our daughter is also seeing my chiropractor, she originally had ear aches, which aren't normal but my brother had them, I didn't, my wife didn't. Wax wasn't draining and my brother had a ruptured eardrum when he was a boy, never complained of the pain until blood on his pillow.

As deadly as skin cancer is we can usually see it and get it removed, my wife's two moles were half the size of a pencil eraser. They didn't look weird, just a tad too dark, but all her moles are dark.

Please don't think that is the only one spot, keep looking over your skin and if you don't like something get it removed as urgently as possible

Again, just pure luck. "If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all" is all about me, except for that time. That was a BIG one. I think good karma must have a upper limit to it and I hit mine with that.

Keep your head up. Being lucky is better than being good. Cause when your lucky and good your unstoppable. Keep the karma flowing. And keep your head up, the skin nerve that controls acne to cancer I believe is in the neck. You won the battle but your fighting a war.

Peace D's

D's

Hi supermanlives, thanks for responding.

If you wouldn't mind, maybe answers to these can help.
What type of cancer do you have? How long have you had it?
How much activity can you handle? Pushups/pullups?
What other problems did you have as a youngster?
Could you, would you see chiropractor?
10 min a day of no sweat exercise? Two 5lbs weights?

I cant say I am a survivor yet .things aint looking that good. but I aint going out soon
I guess survivor is a hard word, maybe
Pro-actively fighting cancer with the power of the human body, the self healing machine,without interference.

I have been given a opportunity to study this melanoma skin cancer and if my theory works. The fear of cancer will no longer be a part of my life or my family's. I just want to share this so others may not fear loved ones taken before their time.

Peace D's

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
my cancer was self diagnosed basal cell carcinoma.
in early 2000's i was repairing to the cool water in the lake when a small fish bit a mole off my back. it never healed. after about 6 months i directed my Dr.'s attention to it and it was removed and biopsied malignant.
fast forward to last year when i discovered a lesion on my scalp.
it never healed either...till i was gifted some RSO.
i began treating by smearing oil onto the lesion and worked my way up to a gram a day oral consumption(1/2 morning, 1/2 evening).
90 days after begnning a gram a day regimine the lesion scabbed over and began growing scar tissue.
this month is one year from starting treatment. the hole in my scalp is healed and barely visible but for the pink scar tissue.

i have yet to see a Dr. about it, have never taken any other medication or treatment for it, yet i'm certain it's done.

a shout out to my benefactors Hydrosun and OneLove731 for your generousity and selflessness!

eternally grateful.:ying:

t

justpassnthru

Veteran
my cancer was self diagnosed basal cell carcinoma.
small fish bit a mole off my back. it never healed. after about 6 months i directed my Dr.'s attention to it and it was removed and biopsied malignant.
fast forward to last year when i discovered a lesion on my scalp.
it never healed either...till i was gifted some RSO.
i began treating by smearing oil onto the lesion and worked my way up to a gram a day oral consumption(1/2 morning, 1/2 evening).
90 days after begnning a gram a day regimine the lesion scabbed over and began growing scar tissue.
this month is one year from starting treatment. the hole in my scalp is healed and barely visible but for the pink scar tissue.

a shout out to my benefactors Hydrosun and OneLove731 for your generousity and selflessness!

eternally grateful.:ying:

t
sure hope you are drinking that oil to prevent future fish bites!:biggrin:
:woohoo: Chiropractors cannot cure cancer like the rso. Seems strange to see a mmj forum write of cancer and not have Rick Simpsons Run From The Cure video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI : in it. jpt

supermanlives

Veteran
I don't really want to go into my situation in detail . but lets say when they jammed the camera up my ass they found cancer an its progressing. sort of why I took a trip to do some thinking and enjoy a year before it all goes to hell. I am looking into all my options the new procedure they tried on me failed.

N

noyd666

had a black mole on my back, got lots of real small ones, but it got soft on the top part of it and a lighter shade, and used to snag onto my t-shirt, I had it removed and it tested malignant as a rare form , was wide and deep. was over 15 year ago doc reckons he got it all. that or the booze killed it. cancer not nice.

wingdings

Veteran
Let me start off by saying, anyone with cancer, my positive thoughts and intentions go out to you. Fight the good fight. Life is worth fighting for.
I survived AML leukemia with a year of the highest doses of chemo available and eventually a bone marrow transplant. Unfortunately I did not know about the RSoil at the time. But I do attest that smoking cannabis saved my life because it brought me out of depression, helped me keep food down, and enjoy eating.
Cancer can not survive in an oxygenated and alkaline environment. Raise your body's ph and use hydrogen peroxide therapy with a nebulizer along with RSO and cancer doesn't stand a chance! Im sure the chiropractor is helpful as well, after all it will help your body function properly!
It is not supposed to be the demise of people, cancer should not be treated with poison, that was the problem in the first place.

D's

sure hope you are drinking that oil to prevent future fish bites!:biggrin:
:woohoo: Chiropractors cannot cure cancer like the rso. Seems strange to see a mmj forum write of cancer and not have Rick Simpsons Run From The Cure video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI : in it. jpt

Thanks for the link Jpt, I enjoyed it. Never saw it before.

Update... Wife has been adjusted twice now and notices the diference for sure. And I don't think this is for everyone but my eyes haven't lied to me yet. It's a life change. I bought a new bed, car chair cause my pain is so bad. Those helped once I got a little better. Unfortunately the road to recovery is feeling a lot worse than getting better. Lol. Anyways she had 2 more tiny moles removed, and I'm just so happy she is being as proactive as she can. :)
Thanks for reading, peace.

RSO is...?thanks in advance, lost mom when I was five years old. to everyone please don't give up the fight, ever. much love, one love.

Piel

Veteran
My wife found a black mole on my side and it tested positive for melanoma. They cut a big piece out of me and that was that -then years of worry and checkups etc.

D's

Sorry to hear that Herb, and Thanks for sharing Piel. Yeah those years of worrying and checkups, is what I'm trying to avoid. Time will tell. And we been smoking oil for a few years now. Guess I have to be dedicated to make so much and have some to smoke too. Topical applications seem impractical unless it travels throughout the lymph nodes. Forgot to mention, she has also had a pain in lower leg that's deep, that has been going on for a month or so that has subsided. Ha go figure she didn't tell me about that. Tough girl she is.

sweetouch

non posso dire che sono dei liquor here ma posso garantire Lievi miglioramentii with l' ingestione della marjuana .
Non so che di canker nemmeno type passati ho e sono gia da due anni quando l' hanno diagnosticato me and ho semper fumato marjana to profusione da quando è successo .
Da una settimana della ingestione l' ho inizizato marjiuana grazie ad dell'idea raggiungimento gave a devo dire che psychiatra i miei problemi sono meglio di quando Migliorati the smoke or inalo ...
Nella mia vita non ho mai .. little verdure mangiato questo è stato il frutta rusultato gave a sbagliata alimentazione ...
riniziato adesso ho anche da quando a vegetarian diet orally marjiuana turn on the ...
I will continue cosi Voglio mattino to 50.00 g and 1.9 mg alla colazione premium will be 1 hour mangiare di ..
Spero che riusciro to guarire perche io love the stuff and eat cannabis so di poter contare in lei di tutti discapito quei farmaci chemioterapici io credo in voi ...
E spero che questa e riuscira pianta to benedirmi protergermi per tutta la vita ...
Janja chemio .... YES NO
if someone can give me advice on how to deal with the disease to natural'm here ... +
I have chronic pain all over the body I hope that as the transitions thc my cellulle blocking and killing the cancerous ...
I believe in research thanks
I believe in liberalism and in no prohibition

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
still taking it day by day...hope to do the oil thing at harvest time/end of summer...sooner if it becomes possible....peace

Garhart

Know that this industry is rife with unethical people hustling unregulated crap to those in great need. Be super super careful and seek guidance. Integrity is the key here. The O’Shaughnessy’s Reader is an ongoing history of the medical marijuana movement —the relevant background to today’s news. http://www.beyondthc.com/about/
Also skunkfarmreasearch.com
Was just on greywolf's site and he has closed his comment section down for abit due to the number of responses.The man has integrity. That is what solid people do - sharks send out more marketing- remember that !
Be real careful about sources right now - this is completely unregulated and ...

Hard for medical people with this now - the scared stay away. The brave are fearful of their peers and the feds.That sort of leaves the few with strange courage, and those who have family that are hurting. I fit in that last group once .

Garhart

I as looking for the story I saw a few months back, some outfit was hustling some supposedly legit CBG rich formulation that was a straight scam - it was some form of hemp extract from China they reinforced themselves. It was not what it was represented as being.The woman who was brought on to front the company was legit as could be, but she did not quite understand what was happening right away. When she did, she did the right thing and walked away and tried to warn others. Can't seem to find that, sure do wish I had bookmarked it .