What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Green Dragon

logwarrior

Hi all,
I'm sorry if this has been asked. I looked all over the forum/net and couldn't find very much information.

I've had great luck making GD with Master Wu's method (using 3.5g bud everytime)

Right now I don't have a connect with the high quality bud that I am used using for my tincture, but he does have some GREAT hash :)dance013:) . I've looked all over the internet, and found people using anywhere from less than half up to equal amounts of hash instead of bud.

What would be a good amount of hash to use in the MW GD recipe? (3.5g bud = 1-1.5ish oz GD)
I plan on getting 5-7g and making it all into GD.
Would 5g make a healthy 3oz GD?

Thanks in advance!

logwarrior

Welp, I'm trying this tonight with a little more than 3 g of hash tonight, gonna try to end up w/ about 3 oz of GD and see how it comes out. I might evaporate it a little. more depending on the strength.

I'll keep everyone updated.

logwarrior

It turned out really well, I accidentally over reduced it to about 2 floz and 1ML was a little strong. I added a little more 190 proof and got it back up to 3 floz. 1ML was perfect.

Also, 1ml evaporated on a cigarette's worth of rolling tobacco made the perfect afterwork smoke.

SirSkunk

Thanks for the info warrior. Last night I filled two mason jars half way, one with everclear and the other with New Amsterdam gin. Put a little more than two grams of hash in each jar and stuck em in the fridge. I tried 4ml of the NA today and concluded that I need to add more hash. Let you know about the everclear

Piel

Veteran
By the way, and I´m just curious, why are you using hash and not bud? Bud will contain more chlorofyll etc but the endresult is good, my newest batch gets me buzzed on 2ml and high on 3.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
By the way, and I´m just curious, why are you using hash and not bud? Bud will contain more chlorofyll etc but the endresult is good, my newest batch gets me buzzed on 2ml and high on 3.

Hash tinctures taste better. I like extracting hash oil with 99% isopropanol and dissolving the oil in Everclear to make tinctures. The taste is a huge improvement over the batches of green dragon I used to make. I also make them more concentrated this way. I measure the doses in drops instead of milliliters.

Latest posts

Latest posts