What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can u add a canadian forum?

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
I don't get it......Why would I want to be in adifferent forum just because I'm Canadian? The other forums are for different languages........we speak english......You could always start up a thread for Canadians.....

G

I thought Canadians spoke Canadian? On a real note ... Aren't there still a fair amount of French speaking Canadians? Maybe we need a French Canadian sub forum? And now for the Not so Real note ...
We could add a forum for Proper English, American English, California (with sub forums), New York, Boston, Texas (with sub forums too) The South, The Deep South, Hill Billy, Cockney Slang, Hood Slang, Patois, Creole, Surfer, Stoner, Old School, dyslexia/lysdexia erehw gnihtreve si sdrawkcab (rof DrawoH) Grunts and Groans, Sign Language, and Braille too!

Last edited:
G

So IC Has a French Canadian Sub Forum? I am so out of the loop.

Last edited:

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Holy Smokes you hosers...what's wrong with a place where all the sentences end in "A". That's what it's all aboot der A..
I'm just havin fun CGM, it's like KharmaGirl said, those forums are more for a language barrier than for regional sub-groups.. :wave:

G

difference between canadian and a ny'r ?
canadian says ..eh?
ny'r says.... eyyy o eyyy? :D

CGM

i meant a canadian growers forum not a language forum.. yea i know we speek english/french in canada.. So us canadian growers can get acquainted.. Like a canadian growers club or something.. what do u guys think

G

Like KG suggested. If you are serious about this YOU can start a Canadian Growers thread and see how that goes.

G

So only Canadians can post on the canadian forum or how are u gonna tell the difference there? Coz u know it only takes say one american bastid posing as a Canadian on the canada forum and it's like a regular forum of english speakers.. Eh.. Well.. Hope u know what i'm saying.. Coz i don't

I want a subforum for all Americans who have Skandinavian roots. So'z i can get
acquainted with my long lost brother 'n sistas :wave: Geah! :woohoo:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
There will be a quick aptitude test requiring all applicants to pin the tail on the backbacon. Those participants who dont get the tail on, say the phrase " Eh " at least four times in the process and try and talk hockey at least twice will automatically fail the initiation.

CGM

lol ... I guy's are crazy "eh" hahahahaha, im just suggesting a canadian growers sub forum in hopes to see some nice canadian grows, strains and all... And ohhh boy theres some crazy strains up here, ones u never even heard or seen.. mmmmmmm

:joint:

Awol/CoA

KharmaGirl said:
The other forums are for different languages.
There's an Australia/NZ forum, yet our first language is English, well kinda... :rolleyes:
Maybe Gypsy has a hidden agenda for us true Southerners. :chin:

As for a Canadian forum... I thought Canada was a state of America. :D j/k

PeAcE... :ying:
Awol.

Last edited: