What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 interesting Freebies- 007 and Blockhead

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Its wierd, I got two different phenos, one indica like and one sativa like, heres a pic form a few weeks ago

I hope at least the indica ones will flower in time at my latitude.

R

Ronley

There must be a mix of strains in the pack. If we are all getting different phenos. But they will all come from the same breeder.
Thats usually the case with the Secret Strain Freebis, like the MMM. (Magical Mystery Mix- was a mix from Sagamata.

Nice plants you have there, but your wires and cords and that socket box hanging down like that, does not look very safe.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
......you are surely going to have a tree or two in 40 days Ronley.......all that sunshine you get will certainly bring forth the flowers of iniebriation and relief....

...Grow On Compadre'!

R

Ronley

Gypsy Nirvana said:
......you are surely going to have a tree or two in 40 days Ronley.......all that sunshine you get will certainly bring forth the flowers of iniebriation and relief....

...Grow On Compadre'!

Of course Gypsy, Already everyone is most impressed with my gardening skills...
Its also a very pretty plant.

I like that- Flowers of iniebruation and relief. So so true.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
GN - how do you respond to the observation that 007s have a delayed flowering response? can you give us anymore info? some of mine are STILL not flowering under 10/14! :wallbash: It has been a very sad ordeal for me :badday: :violin:

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....the 007 mix is a mix of 7 Nirvana varieties .....some of which will take longer to flower than others....

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
420giveaway
I just read the other day that there is 2 genes that influence flowering, one going by lighting times, the other going by time from seed :wave:

Think it was in Dr Jays medical herb thread with regards to Trainwreck :chin:

R

Ronley

Update - 34 day flowering

Update - 34 day flowering

The buds are now develloping as they should all over the tree.

And a picture of the tree.I tied the top down a bit so that the top will get sunlight. She is really very tall.

Last edited:

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well now I am worried I started all ten seeds and nine are doing great. So if I get 5-6 females I could have a small jungle going in no time... :joint: I'll be following this thread for the finish and hope I get one or two like that one.

SaH

radium-

Ronley: I recentley scrapped my 6foot 007 tree... :( It wasn't budding at all and was wasting my time and space for an unknown strain. I got my c-99 in there now and its budding just like it should lol. I'm gonna hand these 007 beans off to someone who wants to practice..

R

Ronley

radium- said:
Ronley: I recentley scrapped my 6foot 007 tree... :( It wasn't budding at all and was wasting my time and space for an unknown strain. I got my c-99 in there now and its budding just like it should lol. I'm gonna hand these 007 beans off to someone who wants to practice..

Radium, I feel the same. I am also thinking of cutting down this tree and making Ice hash with what I have.
Its just too big and is in the way. My balcony is small and I could put Kill Bill or my SafariXAnnac in its place, which will bud better.

I dont have the ideal environment for her.

She needs to be outside, planted in the ground where she can grow to her maximum, and bud in her own time and do her own thing.
I also dont think that I have enough direct sunlight or enough hours of total dark for her.
Even though she is budding now her growth rate of the buds are rather slow.
I want to give her another 2 weeks to see how she improves. and if not then Into the Icolater she will go.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Well Ive been battling with mine as well. They are overgrowing my cab big time. One of them is about a foot taller than the rest and looks like it may hit the ceiling soon. I did notice a definite response to switching the nutrients to low N high P and K. They are responding well and are actually flowering now. :woohoo:

R

Ronley

Ezra give her more of a chance, she deserves it.
As you say that she is budding nicely now then thats good.

Try tying her down so that she doesnt hit the ceiling.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Hey Ronley - I intend to flower these 007s for as long as they need and am not into chopping down my grow half way through as I dont exactly have other plants waiting to go into flower right away, so it would be a major waste for me to just kill these off just as they are starting to bud.

The height issue is managable at the moment. I am growing in a HOG (halfpipe of green) so its ok to let the plants on the outside get much taller.

radium-

This is as far as my 007's came to budding and this was at Day 66 before I pulled the plug..

Sure you say it was coming along fine but 30 days before this it looked pretty much the same

and also it was taking up my entire closet :(

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
radium - I feel for you man. Luckily I managed to snap mine out of veg with some effort. As I said before, I went to 10/14 light cycle and dropping the N while increasing P and K has helped as well. Mine are now quite a bit more mature at about 30 days than yours were at 60 - and they are going well now I can see the difference every day.

I pruned one of them (which I dont like to do in flower) because it was stretching way too much and actually reached the ceiling in my cab where the tips were not getting much light.

Ronley - have you got some more pics for us?

R

Ronley

My tree is at 43 day flowering and it looks the same as it did on the 9 days ago.
I will take photos during the day and then post.
It is taking up a very large portion of my balcony and I am thinking that I can put my Res - Kill Bill in her place and that will flower and grow better.

Latest posts

Latest posts