What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 interesting Freebies- 007 and Blockhead

R

Ronley

On a couple of orders that I recently recieved, I requested the available freebies that were Gypsys 007 and Blockhead.

I planted 1 seed of each and here they are at aprox 20-30 days.

I am feeding them BioBizz product as per BioBizz instuctions written on the accompanying pamphlet.
I started feeding them these nutrients at the begining of the this week. BioGro, BioBloom, and TopMax.

Gypsy 007 at approx 30 day veg

Blockhead at approx 20 day veg

Last edited:
R

Ronley

I repotted everyone into new soil that I bought from my local Hydroshop.
It is a light mix and they assure me that it exactly what my plants need.
I repotted on sunday and you can see how nicely the plants have grown in 1 week.

Gypsy 007

Blockhead.

G

That soil looks like Sunshine mix is that right? The stuff in the tan bag green writing. Also with your GH nutes try adding the Fish-Mix as well to your veg. I did it this run and in 3 weeks from seed Im in flower. Looks good though. If that soil is the stuff I talked about trry the Sunshine mix Organic Blend it comes in the balck bag its a much bettermedium to grow in. The tan bag stuff gets root bound way too quick.

R

Ronley

Wiqid Juan said:
That soil looks like Sunshine mix is that right? The stuff in the tan bag green writing. Also with your GH nutes try adding the Fish-Mix as well to your veg. I did it this run and in 3 weeks from seed Im in flower. Looks good though. If that soil is the stuff I talked about trry the Sunshine mix Organic Blend it comes in the balck bag its a much bettermedium to grow in. The tan bag stuff gets root bound way too quick.

Hello Wiqid J.
Nope, its not Sunshine mix. It is a local light mix that the hydroshop mixes up and sells in 80 litre bags. (costs 80 shekels- $17 US). But its most probably based on Sunshine.
I must consider the Fish-mix. which will be on my next visit at the hydro shop. Right now I have over stepped my budget on Soil, Bio Grow, Bio Bloom, and Top max.

R

Ronley

Gypsy 007 is a female, she showed sex this morning.
I repotted into a bigger pot.
Pictures to follow soon :)

AbaZabba

Looking good ronley, they look very healthy and happy :dance:

I'm interested to see if the BH turns out a lady for ya as they are a fun plant from what I've seen. I myself will be starting some MTFXBH here soon in search for that special pheno for the garden :smoker:

Keep up the good green work :D

R

Ronley

Thanks AbaZabba, They are looking good,
The block head is still too young to be showing sex.

Gypsy 007 is a beautiful strong health plant-

.♠.

She is looking good Ronley!

Congrats on your international woman of mystery!

Here's to hopin' that your blockhead shows the same.

Keep the Peace

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi Ron, I have the BHs too, but not got round to trying them out yet, so I'm just gonna see how your's turn out for now. Looking really nice so far.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....was good to meet you again Ronley ....at the 4/20...

...Thanks for all the Halva and pastries you brought with you......everyone enjoyed them....

....any updates on this grow?.........looks good so far man...

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Ronley..your plants are lookin great...very healthy.
And i highly recommend the fish-mix also, i use it and the plants love it although the Bio-Grow is good to and you will need that one for flower you dont want fishy weed lol.
How often do you feed with those nutes?

Technique

nice it seems that every 007 i plant has turned out fem.. i am loving it that much that i have made myself about 15 clones..

i think i have had it for around 2 months and it was about 3ft tall before i took many cuttings.

whats the secret gypsy? :p

R

Ronley

My goodness but the 007 GREW in the 5 days that I was away. It was quite a pleasant shock to see how much bigger she is now... But she is a Really beautiful plant...
Any more clues Gypsy (well any clue?) Please... pretty pretty please.....!

The Blockhead has still not shown sex, but her main stem is very thick and I expect she will be massive.

Pictures to follow soon, which I will take after work.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good bro.....was a real pleasure to meet you and smoke with ya at the cup. I cant wait to watch what you are up to now i know the man behind the avatar....one thing for sure is that your girls (positive thinking for the BH) are looking beautiful.
Peace

Last edited:
R

Ronley

Truecannabliss, Dr D, it was great seeing you and smoking with you at the cup.
Here are photos of the 007. See how she has grown so much over the 5 days that I was away.
Also it has been rather windy up on the Balcony and so she sort of got blown over.

And Photos of Blockhead who still has not shown sex.

R

Ronley

Update

Update

So now I am down to 1 Interesting Freebie,
The blockhead showed sex about 2 weeks ago and was a male. I removed him from my garden and planted some something else in its pot.

Here are photos of Gypsy's 007.
It fast became a tree. Just look at the size of her.
We still dont know what her genetics are -
We do know that her flowering period is under 8 weeks- but her vegging has been about 12 weeks. I planted her at the begining of March.

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Thats so awsome, I have 4 007 going that a board member gifted to me. One is realy growing fast and the rest are a little slow and stunted.

R

Ronley

Its true, they do grow very fast,
but I am a little concerned as to the buds formation, On other strains the buds would be better develloped by now. This one seams to enjoy vegging.

But it may be because its
a) vegging longer then other strains,
b) she only has a very dark period for about 6 hours. as I have light problems.

Technique

mine turned hermie!!

:(

so i am sticking to my clones from my last grow

i still have a few seeds left. handed out a few, will try when i switch over to a better grow boxand some hps