What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Borderlands 2

S

SooperSmurph

Been mostly running through solo, so i'm a bit behind on levels, some of these awesome new guns been distracting me. How bout ya'll?

Favorite guns?

Funny shit?

Wasn't 25 mins into the game before I found a good old fashioned rocket-shooting assault rifle, but then fell out of love when I picked up the laser assault rifle. The unique shield that constantly sets off fire novas while your shields are down is hilarious.

Need a new TV in the game room so I can clearly read weapon flavor text -.-

Tiny Tina has never made me so happy to learn about a horrific orphaning.

"The sheriff has asked me to read a list of all 279 criminal acts and their listed punishments, but i'm gonna save us all some time: Death! The penalty for everything is Death! Just don't!"

S

SooperSmurph

Finally got Jimmy Jenkins today, Hyperion Office Complex.

X

x SLAYER x

No rest for the wicked ....

No rest for the wicked ....

Huge BORDERLANDS fan here. Love them both, bought all DLC for both. Still finding rare/funny shit. Looks like you & me are the only ones who like BL here. :tumbleweed:

kobra kai.jpg

vault-hunter-michael.jpg

xmastorgue.png

gaming_borderlands_2_screenshot_9.jpg

gbx.torgue.jpg

wd4.jpg

driftin-noscale.jpg

mech-noscale.jpg

:tiphat:

S

SooperSmurph

I've got a season pass but i'm kinda thinking of waiting to start the DLC content until the level cap is raised, how is the new stuff?

X

x SLAYER x

waiting ?

waiting ?

I've got a season pass but i'm kinda thinking of waiting to start the DLC content until the level cap is raised, how is the new stuff?

There is another character class coming before the level cap increase , which could be up to 5 months away. The DLC is well worth the money, new weapons in all & some seriously funny comments from Mr Torgue in DLC2. Hunting with Sir Hammerlock in DLC3 , sand pirates in DLC1, look dude, you just have to play them , don't wait. I have 5 lvl 50 characters plus plus 2 dedicated 'mule dudes' to carry my excess weaponry. What platform are you on ?

BTW, I think this thread might be in the wrong section ....

S

SooperSmurph

There is another character class coming before the level cap increase , which could be up to 5 months away. The DLC is well worth the money, new weapons in all & some seriously funny comments from Mr Torgue in DLC2. Hunting with Sir Hammerlock in DLC3 , sand pirates in DLC1, look dude, you just have to play them , don't wait. I have 5 lvl 50 characters plus plus 2 dedicated 'mule dudes' to carry my excess weaponry. What platform are you on ?

BTW, I think this thread might be in the wrong section ....

Sports and Recreation the wrong section for gaming? No way I can sit and call killing n00bs between wax dabs a computer endeavor, can I? ;)

I'm on 360, already played through the Sand Pirate DLC and farmed a shit ton of great equipment from the stash, if the level cap raise is at least 5 months away I might go ahead and start looking into the new areas, I just didn't want to farm a bunch more lvl 50 gear if it was about to become worthless.

X

x SLAYER x

heyo

heyo

Sports and Recreation the wrong section for gaming? No way I can sit and call killing n00bs between wax dabs a computer endeavor, can I? ;)

I'm on 360, already played through the Sand Pirate DLC and farmed a shit ton of great equipment from the stash, if the level cap raise is at least 5 months away I might go ahead and start looking into the new areas, I just didn't want to farm a bunch more lvl 50 gear if it was about to become worthless.

Do you do the SHiFT thingy ? Some cool gear coming up this weekend for St. Patricks Day. Link> http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1014/borderlands-2-luck-of-the-zafords-weekend

First tease of new character class, link> http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1013/borderlands-2--mayhem-approaches-teaser

I have found some good grenade mods from the Golden Box in sanctuary but my fave are the purple Vladov E-tech assault rifles. Combined with Legendary Soldier Class Mod & a Vladov damage booster relic they shred pretty much everything.
:ying:

S

SooperSmurph

Do you do the SHiFT thingy ? Some cool gear coming up this weekend for St. Patricks Day. Link> http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1014/borderlands-2-luck-of-the-zafords-weekend

First tease of new character class, link> http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1013/borderlands-2--mayhem-approaches-teaser

I have found some good grenade mods from the Golden Box in sanctuary but my fave are the purple Vladov E-tech assault rifles. Combined with Legendary Soldier Class Mod & a Vladov damage booster relic they shred pretty much everything.
:ying:
I tried to login and get some things done, but ended up playing with my 28k dmg railgun for an hour bouncing it off walls trying for heatshots :shucks:

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
hey goes, dont know how I didnt see this but I am a huge borderlands fan, Im on PS3 though.

Haven't been playing much but got a few lvl 50's and some lower characters too... haven't finished any DLC's yet. been playing a lot of BF3

X

x SLAYER x

heyo

heyo

I tried to login and get some things done, but ended up playing with my 28k dmg railgun for an hour bouncing it off walls trying for heatshots :shucks:

Har ! What make is this railgun ? Is it a Torgue Kerblaster or a Dahl Veruc ?
Here is the list of Legendary & Unique weapons & who usually drops them. http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=150790

Here is some PC screenshots. >> http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=162864

hey goes, dont know how I didnt see this but I am a huge borderlands fan, Im on PS3 though.

Haven't been playing much but got a few lvl 50's and some lower characters too... haven't finished any DLC's yet. been playing a lot of BF3

Heyo !

:tumbleweed:

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one funny thing from the newest dlc "Borderlands 2: Headhunter 2: Wattle Gobbler" :D
picture.php

btw the dlc sucks