What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 miles high

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Very nice Jimmy!!

You are gonna love those geisha.... mmmmmmm :smokeit:

had a greazy pineapple pheno.. oozing amber sap, she was soooo greazy.....
11833100_1880.jpg

11833100_1875.jpg

sorry... I can remove these pics if you like... :D :tiphat:

Last edited:
J

JimmyRow

Milo-thanks
Yeah, that got my mouth watering! That looks great! I'm gonna have to let one rip! Nothing wrong with some grease:biggrin:

J

JimmyRow

Can't get pics to upload...weird....II was able to get it done yesterday.
Edit-saw the announcement, I'll get some up tomorrow
Anyways. All the WG are boys..bout to pop another 5 and see if I can't find a winner.
I finally got all my moms repotted. they're a little pissed, but they'll bounce back!

Bobby's coming over this weekend, I'm gonna try to get some work out him! Time to start building the new room!!!

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Frasier-Niles-High-Five-frasier-23155178-320-240.gif

I've got more WG.

Got a bunch of gear to run on the next bean pop. GDP, OG13, WG, Ken's Kush, Happy Valley, Deep Congo, Mob Boss, Blue Sonja, Ultra Sonja, Prophet, Casey Jones, Pine Tar Kush, SQV, ECSD x Casey Jones...

J

JimmyRow

That's my 2nd favorite show.

Well I was wrong. I guess I already ran the other 1/2 pack of WG. I had myself convinced there were 5 more of those in the fridge. Oh well. There's plenty of shit up here to play around with.

J

Javadog

Sorry to hear of the males.

I am really just getting going myself, with my first crop of autos at 49 days
and nearing ready to harvest (Sweet Tooth, Low Girl, and BioDiesel Mass), and
clones of two photo-period plants (AK47 and Somango) making roots for the
second crop.

....but I started new beans for what will be the third crop...and I really pushed
my luck, getting only two seeds of several breeds.

One female each....please! :0)

Good luck! I appreciate your efforts.

JD

P.S. Thank you very much for my first rating. I am very new here.

J

JimmyRow

Jd-sounds like a nice line up-hope you get em like ya want em. Good luck with the bean run-males are a fact of life.

Here's a shot of the ECSD X chem Jones. She's at 5 days, and starting to stretch her legs. This bitch is built like a brick shit house. Should finish up just fine.

J

Javadog

Ahhhhh...just lovely. :0)

...and "at 5 days" ! ! Yeah, I got me some learnin' to do.

I am starting my second crop (the AK-47s and Somangos) from clones, and
will be trying for something similar. i.e. a couple weeks of veg and then into flowering.

I appreciate your sharing.

JD

J

JimmyRow

Freak in BS is drag in his feet. Havent gotten shit done yet

Last edited:
J

JimmyRow

Theyre lookin real happy man.

Thanks, I'm tryin, but once everything's dailed it should get easier. Almost there. Its cold here.
Might have something to do with that dt7 BS was talking about. our pH is $$$. I bumped CaMg for those girls and got her snuggled up with her sisters away from the tent wall. Maybe a few of those cold nights had some effect on uptake.

J

JimmyRow

White d 8
Here we go... Almost got the 8x8 set. I think we are gonna switch the lighting up as bit. I'm gonna leave 4kw hps air cooled in the flower room, and add two 400w cmh. Still plenty of light, and a better spectrum.

I repotted some cuts last night, into 2 gal bags, got em in with the moms under 2kw (1hps/1 mh). Veggin planning on flowering in about three weeks.

Next week, I'm gonna take the cuts to refil the big tent.

J

JimmyRow

And a couple of the Stamos. Sorry about the hps light.

Thanks for coming up-JR

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah bro like I told bobby cal was just a wild ass guess. Good point about the temps too, in the winter I have to move my intake cause the root zones get too cold. Keep up the good work man, cant wait to see them flowers

J

JimmyRow

Well I might have spoken too soon about pH, I spilled my ref. solution a few weeks back, and hadnt replaced it until yesterday. Found out I was running a little low. Man, what a bummer. Should make everyone a wee happier.
I appreciate the .02

J

JimmyRow

I was hanging my 400w lights the other night and made a huge mistake. Our new controller/sub panel has 2 four site timed outlets running on 240v, the plugs are the same and i was stoned...anyway I forgot to switch the ballast, and fuckin roasted it. A big POP, and lots of stinky smoke....I looked, its not the capacitor, or the ignitor, but the big copper coil is burnt up.

So.... I got the angle grinder and drill out and modified an old bat wing hood.

Hung a 1000w digilux mh right down the middle! Ive got a 6" booster fan blowing a slow column up onto the bulb. No room for a hood in the center with that support pole, but I'm glad its there. This tent will carry as much as a pack horse! (Grow lab) but its not very light proof.

J

JimmyRow

Here's a quick shot of the socket I modified. I simply removed the reflector,and gained access to the 90° angle, and buzzed it off. Then marked the metal opposite existing hanger sites, and drilled it out, I used the hangers from the old hood and hung it up

Not a great pic, but if there's a real desire, I'll snap some more

Last edited: