What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 miles high

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Cuts are in!

Jimmy and I are also going to be doing some testing for House of Love and Grandaddy Purp Genetics!

Jimmy is going to smoke himself silly.

J

JimmyRow

Its been a while. Had to fix a few environmental issues, but we are well on our way, with some big help from some friends. Thanks!
New additions: the white, white 91, stamos, zm 1 & 3, dub tech 7, ecsd x cj, head band, & wifi.
And gonna seperate the girls and boys from what made the original bean run.

Now it gets fun!

J

JimmyRow

A few pics. More to come

Attachments

• 20121025_101755.jpg
    20121025_101755.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20121025_101854.jpg
    20121025_101854.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 8
  • 20121025_101957.jpg
    20121025_101957.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 8

Adrift

Veteran
great seed selection.. i really cant wait to see what all you find!

good luck man! happy toking :joint:

J

JimmyRow

Some updates. Upgrading electrical this week, and then shit is on.

Wavy Gravy, C99, Peyote Purple, Geisha
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

john-stamos.png

picture.php

J

JimmyRow

Thanks man. I think I'm going shopping for a flower tent this week and keep that 5x10 as a badass veg chamber. once i get some more juice i think gonna fill it up w/ 1600 and mix it up. Then i have to outfit the big boy, i think i'm gonna go with 8x8 and try to cram 6 or 8 in there!!!

J

JimmyRow

Ive been called ambitious, but i want a chest freezer full, just in case! I'm gonna keep most of it buried in my doomsday bunker.

J

JimmyRow

Ironic. I was just getting used to the way things were
and fine with it. OR knows what they have!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahaha. Time will tell brother. But best not cloud up your thread with A64 bullshit. Bring the dank!

J

JimmyRow

Here are a few moms that I'm gonna keep around.

Gonna keep these girls around for a while: the white, white 91, dub tech 7, zilvermist 1 & 3, & head band.

J

JimmyRow

I also have to sex these: grape stomper OG, peyote purple, willies wonder x tang tang, & upgrade.

In addition to the little one in cups in previous pics.

I lost a lot of beans during my first run, & have a couple of ideas about why. i tried plugging the beans after they popped and 80% croaked. I went straight into coco after germination for round two and had almost 100% success. It also has something todo with how cold it gets this high up.

And heres a shot of round 1. I got an 8 x8 im about to put up and repot those bitches in 7 gallon bags of coco and perlite. Gonna try to put em under 6k. :woohoo:

I just fixed a big humidity issue with some simple air exchange, and i got lazy and didnt recal my ph meter after the move. Big mistake. I was feeding them nice diet @ 4.3. And think i could have experienced some blockage. All is fixed now gonna veg for a couple more weeks then flip the switch.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo Jimmy, that ZM 1 is the one I dig the most in the smoke dept. Doesn't have the bag appeal of the #3, but it kicks ass in yield and high. Shit is super strong, up borderline paranoia weeds.

Plants are lookin great man.

Latest posts

Latest posts