What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st time indoor soil CFL grow

thefanfx

:)

:)

lovely post m8

:) i'm growing under CFL too , and i can say that CFLs are enough good for growing

well the results are maybe with some % less in amount but the straight is completely the same

i saw from your pictures that you are using couple little CFLs instead of 2-3 big once and maybe this is kind of lowering the results

i'm using currently 2x250W CFLs , and the first results were just awesome i had 2 plants with just 3 bud's each but the size and weight of each one was like 50g per bud and no need to comment the straight of them , it was smashing

currently i have another indoor grow again with CFL ->
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=240771

in 40 days i will share the final results , right now my plants are in 12h-12h flowering since last 6 days

Keep the good work goin :)
GL