What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 ballasts, a Horticontrol flip, some CMH's, 10 strains, and 10Lbs! I hope....

drymouth

Qrazy train 4
picture.php

Qrazy train 3
picture.php

Jtr 5
picture.php

Jtr 4
picture.php

.........................​

Qrazt train 3
picture.php

..................................​

Man... I got so many strains and different phenos of shit I'll have to start labeling pic's for you guy's, this is just the start I'll be back with more pic's of each pheno of each starin.​

Last edited:

drymouth

apolo-13bx 1 lst
picture.php

The breeders discripetion of smell was dead on, Baby poo, with a roton fruit smell!​

...............................​

..................................​

Last edited:

drymouth

I hope these skunk's are trimed enough?
picture.php

Or maybe i should trim it down to this, what do you think? maybe throw in a few stems...
picture.php

So what.... is my product trimed enough?​

drymouth

Just finished up some og! vertical stadium

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It's getting the chopsewee right now!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This was grown in 5 gallon airpots with supersoil at the bottom and roots organic as my base. I think after doing a supersoil run with Ocean forest as my base, and roots as my base.... I can respectably say that the supersoil RO mix gives a more floral smell, as well as more tast then the OF supersoil mix!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Whatch out.... he's a sta8 killa! Dont lest his charm fool you......
picture.php

drymouth

update comming soon for the flip rooms just been bizzy, "as you could see!" Dam I still got my Cheese dog thread to do.... dam! I'm going to get to that too, as well. The flip rooms are going good, I had to move planks closer dew to them being to big. Since the lights are checker boarding plants that are prety fare the back sides, will get hardly no light! I was wondering to, how fare below/above the bulb will a plant get light? any takes? i'm going to cop me a light meter and test!

whodare

Veteran
i think 4 feet per 1k is ideal maybe if you have more than 3 you could eek out 5 feet of vertical foliage, and if they are in a stadium you should trim off the back sides or youl get a bunch of fluff

drymouth

Rideon for the good vibes my friends.... So whodare your saying 4ft up/down past the bulb? I got a fire og on the second plank and it's top is about 1ft or so past the bulb.

drymouth

Update time! A few notes: The Horticontrol flip seems to be working out just fine! for anybody thinking about getting one..... Cop that shit bro! The thang really works! I'll post up some pic's so yall can be the judge. Like I said, 2 ballasts running 24/7 on a 2 room 8 light setup!

picture.php

picture.php

Bottom shot
picture.php

Ok those are whole room shots in my next post I'll throw some plants up starting with the Jtr and q-train, maybe some alian shit.​

drymouth

Qrazy train 1
The smell on these ladies is outstanding! it smells of berries and fruit with a hint of train wreck a 10+ for the smell! I just hope the taste stacks up with the smell, but rairlly do i find a strain that smells good, and doesn't put out in taste.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jtr 5 ("Jack The Ripper" for those that don't know) This pheno, I get smells of liquorish lemond heads with a kinda train wreck smell to it. Really frosty! I have the bonsi mum right next to her clone in a 1gallon pot with supersoil at the bottom!
picture.php

picture.php

She's kinda gassing out, I had to top dress her with some super soil.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Damn... this thread is packed with so much dank. Literally every page has quality shots, I love the setup you got going, very clean and professional. I also like how you included shots from your old setups... Something about just looking at setups.. you know how it is. Anyways keep up the fire man, I'll be checking up on this shit for sure.

drymouth

My Apolo-13bx 4 I'm really looking foward to this strain as the high discription sounds killer! Fun, energitic, inlightning, and some say it's very euphoric sativa high! WoW can't wait!
picture.php

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Very nice! Awesome choice in strains.

As you see in my Sig I'm giving TGA a try,QT is gonna join my garden as soon as they become available again.

drymouth

Thanks for the good vibes B A G! I try to throw up as many pic's as i can just like you said, " I love looking at different setups" plus, if some missed my old grows they dont have to dig and search, I got it all in this one! or almost all. I got more strains to go, some alien, some deadhead, some fire og, I said i wasn't going to post info on the Cali gear, just out of respect for another breeder on here, but I will post updates and pic's yall can find the info some where elles. Peace!

Thanks for the good vibes B A G! I try to throw up as many pic's as i can just like you said, " I love looking at different setups" plus, if some missed my old grows they dont have to dig and search, I got it all in this one! or almost all. I got more strains to go, some alien, some deadhead, some fire og, I said i wasn't going to post info on the Cali gear, just out of respect for another breeder on here, but I will post updates and pic's yall can find the info some where elles. Peace!

Damn! tempting me with the Fire OG! I'm new to growing and when I went to get my clones I couldn't choose between Tahoe OG or Fire OG, I went with Tahoe OG but I might have been mistaken! hahah oh well, next time!

L

laylow

you sure are a busy boy DM :D look forward to the updates if i can keep up with what grow it is :)

Flux451

I can only hope to have so many bomb strains to raise and praise

~quick question~
How do you soil guys deal with runoff when pots or smart pots are right on the floor, and with no saucer or nothing... is some humidity not a concern / you do run water all the way through... what gives???

(I noticed many growers doing similar things, I think Lazy does the same in his bare bulb banger)

Also: Having done the whole hydro / chemical consortium style of growing, are you fully satisfied growing strictly with soil plants? Ever think of doing both? And is space an issue since you would like things to all finish up more or less the same time, rather then have two different rhythmics in the same drum circle?

(Ok forget what the last one says, and just tell me how you feel :) )

L

laylow

i used Drip clean so i don't need to water till runoff just until the plant has enough then stop... takes a bit of getting used to but when you water every day you know whats what after a week or so.... lol

i should add im in coco not sure about dirt....

:D