What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy and DG and GL etc......

guineapig

Veteran
Hello website admins guineapig here....

I just wanted to share this very kind introduction posted by a new member which I think is a testimony to all the hard work y'all do around here. I think the vision of IC as the premiere Cannabis Community in the entire Universe is coming true.....thanks for all the hard work you do and I will continue to make this the best darn Cannabis Community and Information Source.....so just for the record:

icyfingers00 said:
High everyone, it's high time I introduced myself here at IC forums.
I'm icyfingers00, i've been lurking here for a long time, and even longer as an unregistered guest. This site is my favorite smoke related site, the people here seem to be focused on quality buds, seeds, and techniques at the highest level. I often have two windows open, one with this site and one with seedbay, so I can bounce between them, reserching strains and techniques.

So many cool and easy going members in here showing respect to each other, not like the other sites of similar subject matter, where they argue and bicker over trivial stuff.

My goal is quality above everything else, I would rather have a little of the best buds possible, than a lot of the next level down. I've been aquiring the things needed to grow great smoke over this year and thanks to the fine people here at IC forums, I must say that I have my act together.

Peace and safety to you all, and special thanks to Gypsy, Dutchgrown, and all of the site crew here and at seedbay, what you do is the right thing, and it is appreciated :wave:

doesn't that just warm your heart? what an inspirational message.....-gp

B

BeAn

I second that..

I second that..

This truely is a good forum and i am glad that you all have welcomed all us OG refugees into our new home.. :friends::jump:

A big thank you goes out to you all... :respect:

sparobis

Veteran
very polite,patient,intellegent post icy....thats the way you do this! welcome and gl
peace
sparo