What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st try new grow tent, 2 x LA Woman Fem., 6 x Lemon Skunk Fem

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
hey dutch, looking sweet. how was the stretch on these ladies? haha i let mine go a little too long in veg and i have a little jungle of bud right now. i will be cutting down the sharksbreath within the next day or two, and the LA will be coming down at the end of the week.

AOD2012

Veteran
hey dutch, just wanted to see how things were looking. im cutting down all my sharksbreath tonight and tomorrow, and the LAs will be coming down in a week. ill take some pics of them and show you what you are gonna be getting. so excited!

AOD2012

Veteran
hey bro looking good. i just started harvesting the first of the LAs, and i am very excited. with the flush, i got some real nice coloring on the buds, some of the buds have a nice reddish/purplish tint to them.im also dealing with some crazy heat right now, hope everything goes good for you.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Nice work, the lemon skunk is looking dank! Your set up is sweet too mate. I am using green sensation as well. Are you using 1ml per liter or less? Does your EC include that of your water as well?

AOD2012

Veteran
hey bro, just wanted to update you. prolly know this already, but these LAs are insane yielders. i had a couple plants with close to three ounces on them, 20 plants under 1200 watts. i really couldnt believe how much i yielded on this run. dry weight really blew me away, i almost thought i didnt let them dry out enough, but im sure i did now. hopefully all is well and cant wait to see the next update.

AOD2012

Veteran
looking great bro, that hash looks pretty serious. im jealous

Any estimation on when the LA Woman will be done? I have two cute bushes that are going to finish in a month. Would love to compare the phenos with you.