What's new

Overdried weed, what could do?

trakulis

Just over dried my weed! Now it looks like some crap.

What can i do to make it more comfortable?
I think i need to raise the humidity much more?
Any other good tips from pro`s?

Really need help!

mnsmokin

yes humidity would help.. I also sometimes put a slice of fruit in with the buds...orange, apple..something like that.. only over dried once but the fruit seemed to help bring some moisture back in the buds.. my 2 cents

Mr.Hades

Nothings gonna make it look better. Even if you hydrate it and dry it again, its still gonna look the same, if not worse.

simedru24

Yep bread, fruit or even a humidor for a cigar box would work.
If you dont want the flavor to change, then stems, leaves, or RO water would be best.

opt1c

Veteran
any fresh vegetative matter high in water content; lettuce, spinach leaves, etc.. don't impart any smell or taste and can over hydrate cured buds so don't overdo it

had the same problem when rh went from 80% during a storm system to 30% after it; buds were not happy

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Put a fresh Ganja Leaf it works wonders !!!! the seal the jar hope this tips helps everyone :)
fresh leafs if its alot

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
I prefer the bread method,1 slice per 36 hours, before the bread goes stale

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
yes humidity would help.. I also sometimes put a slice of fruit in with the buds...orange, apple..something like that.. only over dried once but the fruit seemed to help bring some moisture back in the buds.. my 2 cents

Apples and oranges add a 'rotten fruit' smell and taste that is pretty bad. I found that using a couple spinach leaves in the bag will rejuvenate you herb without adding a crappy taste and smell..

mgk :joint:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
only way I do it is add fresh cannabis plant material... why add anything foreign?

WokkaWokka!

The buds look way immature and high in nitrogen so you are going to get the crispy texture and lots of shake. Next time let them finish.