What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What you do for fun

• Thread starter ka0tik_kreati0n
  • Start date
K

ka0tik_kreati0n

• I like to clean. yea weird, but most of the time I do. or should I say I like to get high and clean....
  • I like camping
  • I love music.. I'll just sit for hours with my music playing while stoned. its awesome.
  • Like playing pool - just dont get the chance to go that often
  • swimming. my son loves the water too..
  • spending time with my family
  • school, I keep myself busy with all my school work
  • love bbq'ing with friends & family
what do you do for fun?

CoonLover

edited..

edited..

Being this is in the womens forum, are you just asking the ladies?
girls-only1g.jpg

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
Films, reading, spending time with good friends, going to the beach (at any hour of the day), exercising (queers are shallow, ahah), walking around when it's warm and sunny out, I'm a pretty simple creature.

I need some hobbies, though.
I'm thinking about learning how to knit.

JesiKat

I like outdoor activities like camping and rafting. On normal days I like to smoke and clean my house also while listening to music. Listening to music is one of my favorite things to do. I like hanging out with the husband and friends. And of course smoking makes all those activities much more enjoyable. :)

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
diskgolf, i play lots of diskgolf. free to play and disks cost $8-$18 each. all my friends are broke, so this really works out well..

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

no worries crunch

no worries crunch

I was asking everyone, I know men come in here too sometimes.. :)

X

xinsanewickedx

well lets see bbq which ka0tik kreation did tonight turned out bomb.music,movies,hang with friends and family,fishing and camping

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
This is not just for the wimmenz :D

Afterall I am not a woman, but I am Fuhrer of the bad girls club, being one of the few homos on ICmag. haha

We're all ladies here, LOL

devilgoob

Veteran
@kaotik....ambien = I watched a poster of two people walking down they road and they really were! I didn't even know what year it was on that stuff lol.

I like to read psychology...I also am dabbling in functional antiques and especially gadget antiques...like useful but in an obscure way.

AtomicBetty

I love to hike, canoe, and keep a mondo veggie garden in the warm months and in the cold months I play a lot of bluegrass music and keep the fires 'stoked' ;)

I keep seeing this Disk Golf thing come up. It seems wicked popular up here in the northeast, but I haven't checked it out yet. What's the story with that?? :)

Green Kween

listening to music, cleaning, love baking-cookies-cakes-munchies, painting, going to concerts-bein with good friends, working in the garden

M

Marywanna

Horses,dogs,puffing,gardening,woods walking,music....did I mention puffing?

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I feel like going to the movies...I want to see transformer 2.. IW and I saw the 1st one in theaters.. not like we get to "date" anymore :( thats one of the downfalls of having children. LoL