What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

USA breeders, who is good?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
FYI I don’t think the SLUGGO is available there. Did see the Dog Breath, Sex Pistol, East Coast Chem Scout

GLG- Great Lakes? Wasn’t sure I was looking in the right place

It's th right place, the regulars are the default menu but there's a whole other menu that has all the Feminized gear, I find it confusing but they have great service.

Tiobiloot

Reg:

Karma (Headbanger...)
Bodhi (Granola funk...)
Archive (Dosiface...)
Rare Dankness (Scott's og...)

Fem (Spain):

Ripper Seeds (Toxic, Zombie Kush...)
Philosopher seeds ( Lemon og Candy...)

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
Someone know Twenty20 genetics? His sfv og bx it's a good rappresentaton?
Very hard find a strong gassy&sour og these days.. I've read about uncircolated og x psa by the source but it's out of stock everywhere..

J-Icky

I can personally recommend Hazeman/infinity genetics. They are on IG and you’d email them for a strainnlist and ordering instructions. Prices are very good and you get an extra random pack as a freebie with every order.

I’m a few days from chopping their LA Dream which is LA Pure Kush x Blue Dream and will be running their 88 G13 x HP after that. They specialize in WLD (Indica) dominant strains which would seem perfect for a situation where you have to worry about early frosts. They have also been excellent, to me at least, in answering any uestions I had about their strains and gave me all the info they could within a couple days.

Sadly I can’t speak about any other breeders/sellers as Hazeman/Infinity Genetics has been the only place I have ever ordered seeds from. Before that I just ran bag seed from compressed/bricked weed with varying success. So while I can say that without a doubt they will blow away commercial bagseed without a doubt, I can’t honestly say they are better than any other breeders out there. I can say from my experience and every pic I’ve seen of plants grown from their seeds, the stuff they sell always seems to pack some serious frost.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
I find this interesting. I am a native of California, did not grow up in the emerald triangle but close enough. I have no advertising connection to any company or group. I have not really heard of any of these places' genetics outside of the internet. Although I think it's fair to say just about everyone knows Bodhi for good stuff in the cannabis community or industry. Just another opinion or point of data if you will. With as much cannabis that comes from and has come from the California mountains for decades that is more where I'd look for nice outdoor plants. Local, or online, some of what's available, even heavily advertised is lowest common denominator. Just because a breeder is based in California doesn't mean I'd buy their gear, likewise some nice plants can come from Michigan. If a breeder looks like they want to grow money instead of produce good cannabis that is something I'm less interested in. Even with photos of the plants online sales are a subset of growers and breeders.

Last edited:

H.Stoner

Don't support Compound genetics... Tiger trees aka chris aka 1/2 of compound is a pos. Ask IC brother Inkognyto what he thinks of him stealing his chem/ecsd male and a bunch of clones and taking off out west to start tiger trees.

i wondered what he did to fuck over INK and now i know. pisses me off and i suggest somebody have some crypts give him a rude awakening. were i close by i'd be delighted to deal with him personal like. smgdh

H.Stoner

i lol when i saw him listed under jaws smdh. what's sad is so many new folks have no clue about the old liars and rip off artist in the game. he's hung around so long most think he's just a regular dude to be trusted.

As for Jaws gear it's hit and miss but worth a shot cause when it's good u'll have a keepers from his gear. Jaws is legit mho and my dealings with him have been good to go. i got the chocolate banana kush direct from him. i sure hope they pop.

Railage

I recommend ordering from Neptune Seedbank, however you can’t use a debit/credit card to order I had to send a seedbank but......

I spent $200 on two packs of Tropicana Cherry from Relentless and got 31 freebie seeds.

16 extra Tropicana Cherries (Relentless)
7 Mystery Purple (Relentless)
6 LA Zkittlez F1 (By 42)
And 3 Krumpets F2 (By 42)

I fucking love freebies.

Other seedbanks (that carry dope US breeders) that I’ve made successful purchases with:

Seedsherenow (takes cards no freebies on some expensive orders)

Theseedsource (takes cards over the phone, sent freebies of a loompas headband cross and a Rogue Mango cross)

Seedsofhorror (Money order, I had no problem ordering from them but I’m in the US)

Speakeasyseedbank (Money order, spent $400 on two packs of 707 Seedbanks SFVOGKUSHbx3 aka 707OGKUSG no freebies =[)

THC123

Veteran
Karma is actually dutch although he works in the USA! So a dutch breeder with usa genetics. But yeah never had one bad plant from his gear every plant was always tasty and strong!! One of my favorite breeders :tiphat:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Elite Genetics...the King of Lemon Larry is back ... Ive been stacking so much of his gear..he hooks it up bro

'Boogieman'

I ordered more cowbell and grandmas hashplant from Bodhi on glg and I'm getting the more cowbell ogkb remix and time bandit as freebies, they had a buy one get one sale. I'm also interested in the ogkb 2.0 after hearing it does well outdoors. I can't get clones in my illegal state but I'm considering buying some of chunkys bagseed crosses. If it wasn't for the Bodhi thread with outdoor reviews I would of never bought them. I hope breeders put up descriptions of their strains one day.