What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica x Kali China feminized

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi deepwaterdude,

Thanks for sharing your insights after revisiting your Zamaldelica x Kali China jars :yummy:
And for such detailed and inspired description of the qualities of this hybrid, honestly i cannot describe it better ;) Wish you still have a bit of well cured flowers left in the jars to enjoy this summer :huggg:

Theorganicguy

ZamaldelicaXKali china starting to stretch and getting ready for the flowering stage. I applied some LST, my first try with the technique, trying to develope a bush. Her stems have a lovely smell when rubbed:Sage, rosmarine and a hint of citrus or tropical fruits. I can't wait to see more :canabis:

attachment.php

View image in gallery

attachment.php

View image in gallery

Greetings :tiphat:

-Theo

Theorganicguy

She's getting too large for a proper picture! She looks like a little jungle and already showed some pistils. Proper flowering usually starts on the first of August here. I like everything about this plant!

attachment.php

The leaves starts having some tropical feeling to them. They are so skinny.

attachment.php

Spicy and refreshing herb are what the stems are telling me. Amazing work on this, Dubi!

:tiphat:

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Theorganicguy,

Glad you are enjoying so far with the aromas and structure of your Zamadelica x Kali China, the best (flowering) is still to come! Best wishes!

Theorganicguy

She's getting properly bushy! Should I apply LST once more or is it too late? The spider mites that had appeared are now slowed down due to the rising humidity and lower temperatures. During september and october the night temperatures are always around 8-10C, they should be sone goon. The stems still have that strong sage smell when rubbed!

attachment.php

View image in gallery

attachment.php

View image in gallery

attachment.php

View image in gallery

attachment.php

View image in gallery

Happy growing everyone :tiphat:

bigherb

Veteran
The organicguy

Looking good brother

Lst once more won’t hurt , I would also clean up some lower growth of the spindly , little branches which would produce popcorn buds

1luvbigherb

Theorganicguy

Weekly update!

She was bent over for the last time and she seems to rock with it :biggrin:

Being sick of mites, I decided to take the rough way and spray them all away with water. It's a drastic solutions, but it worked well. Got a couple of yellowing leaves but with nettle tea as a fertilizer, nourishment isn't an issue.

I tried to pollinate the preflower because my erdpurt male is drawing his lasts breath. I have some pollen in the fridge, I'd like to use it for other plants though.

attachment.php

Now we wait for the buds :drum:

Greetings everyone :tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_4134.jpg
    IMG_4134.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 86

Maka

Weekly update!

She was bent over for the last time and she seems to rock with it :biggrin:

Being sick of mites, I decided to take the rough way and spray them all away with water. It's a drastic solutions, but it worked well. Got a couple of yellowing leaves but with nettle tea as a fertilizer, nourishment isn't an issue.

I tried to pollinate the preflower because my erdpurt male is drawing his lasts breath. I have some pollen in the fridge, I'd like to use it for other plants though.

View Image

Now we wait for the buds :drum:

Greetings everyone :tiphat:

Setting up beautifully. Nice job!

Theorganicguy

She started spitting out pistils on every budshot tonight. We'll receive seeds from father erdpurt in a month, and juicy buds in two months. Both of which sounds really good to me :biggrin:
attachment.php

View image in gallery

attachment.php

View image in gallery

Everytime I think the stretch may be done, she start getting even bushier and longer. Is this the famous zamaldelica vigour? Leaves and stems are smelly, delicious citrus and sage smell. I can't even imagine how her terpenes must be!
Every time I'm cleaning out the smallest stems in the lowest and darkest areas of the plant, I'm amazed by how easy the lowest branches reaches for light by getting longer! She could get huge quickly if planted outside.

We'll see us again with some buds soon...:tiphat:

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Theorganicguy,

Glad to see her keep growing up vigorously and showing her first signs of flowering :)
Although the spider mite plague didn't progress much, i would consider to spray her with abamectine now that she is just only showing preflowers. With an abamectine treatment and with the lower temps in upcomign weeks you will be almost sure to stop the mites, so you can enjoy a flowering process without worries.
Best wishes!

Theorganicguy

Hi Theorganicguy,

Glad to see her keep growing up vigorously and showing her first signs of flowering :)
Although the spider mite plague didn't progress much, i would consider to spray her with abamectine now that she is just only showing preflowers. With an abamectine treatment and with the lower temps in upcomign weeks you will be almost sure to stop the mites, so you can enjoy a flowering process without worries.
Best wishes!

Thanks for the kind words Dubi :huggg:
I'm in a organic only facolty. I'm not allowed to use anything non organic here. But worry not, I'm keeping an eye on her and the cold nights here (10-9C) keep the little devils away.

Here are some new pics. She's explosive as always

attachment.php

View image in gallery

attachment.php

View image in gallery

attachment.php

View image in gallery

A nice day to everybody

-Theo

donargen

Hi all,
Thought I'd share a few pictures of this plant in my garden which is well into flowering now. It has a really great terpene profile with a great deal of orangey/carrot sweetness with a touch of ginger towards the end. Can't wait to try this one!

Theorganicguy

Really nice plants, Kondensen and donargen! Resin started appearing on my plant as well and I rubbed it instantly of course! I am beyond amazement. It really smells like freshly pulled carrot from the garden. No description is enough, the pictures speak for themselves!

Getting greasy

Pollinating something this beautiful is a must!

A pic for the most romantic ones

Judging by her speed, I think I might be able to harvest her the 1st of November. If the weather allows me, I might as well let her go til half of november.

A nice day, everybody

Attachments

• IMG_4274.jpg
    IMG_4274.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_4273.jpg
    IMG_4273.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_4269.jpg
    IMG_4269.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_4268.jpg
    IMG_4268.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_4267.jpg
    IMG_4267.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi all,
Thought I'd share a few pictures of this plant in my garden which is well into flowering now. It has a really great terpene profile with a great deal of orangey/carrot sweetness with a touch of ginger towards the end. Can't wait to try this one!

Hi donargen,

Looks and sounds delicious! :) Very Kali China dominant.
Thank you very much for sharing it!
Best wishes for the rest of the flowering.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really nice plants, Kondensen and donargen! Resin started appearing on my plant as well and I rubbed it instantly of course! I am beyond amazement. It really smells like freshly pulled carrot from the garden. No description is enough, the pictures speak for themselves!

Getting greasy

Pollinating something this beautiful is a must!

A pic for the most romantic ones

Judging by her speed, I think I might be able to harvest her the 1st of November. If the weather allows me, I might as well let her go til half of november.

A nice day, everybody

Hi Theo :)

She is looking nice! Yours have stronger Zamaldelica influence as far as i can see. Glad you are enjoying with her terpenes in early flowering. What did you choose to pollinate her ?

Theorganicguy

She is looking nice! Yours have stronger Zamaldelica influence as far as i can see. Glad you are enjoying with her terpenes in early flowering. What did you choose to pollinate her ?

What were you expecting from your genetics ;) ?

The lucky male was the one I posted in the erdpurt thread. This one https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8374843&postcount=181, in case anyone it's wondering.

This branch kinda whispered me she was a Zamaldelica pheno...
attachment.php

The whole long-limbed structured was telling me something as well...
attachment.php

The pollinated ovaries
attachment.php

Some resin
attachment.php

Have a nice weekend, everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_4336.jpg
    IMG_4336.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_4338.jpg
    IMG_4338.jpg