What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
I am going to breed a strain and call it "Turkey Breath" or "Gobbler Breath"... Or if its stinky enough I will call it " Opposum Breath" lol.

Dtog, how does that Deer Breath smoke?

B

bigganjabud

Hope all is well DTOG, its not usually this quite in here.

You got any updates for us?

Spoke to dtog the other day people he seems well just a bit busy

STAY tuned pretty sure there's a lot more fire about to come

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Hope all is well DTOG, its not usually this quite in here.

You got any updates for us?

Yeah I have some pics. Took down the "mostly cookie" crop at 67 days. Cheese Funk only has 7-10 days left before she gets chopped. Poprockz F1 comes down tomorrow night. As well as a Chem Sis that just clicked over the 11 weeks of flowering mark. Also might take down the Angola Poison that is at 12 weeks. She's looking ripe enough to take......so as they would say. When you think it's ready by looks alone. Give it another week or two.

OGKB x OG³ project is about to go into full swing. More than likely I will dust her with pollen tomorrow or Tuesday night. Alien Rift F2's are also in the queue. Clones I took just started rooting. So I just flipped the mother. Another 3-4 weeks, is when the Rift will get dusted.

holy hell im late for the party. sadly i dont think i have time to catch the WHOLE thing haha although i will go back a few hundred pages i dont think i can manage 700+ haha! Grabbin the dabs and start gaining some knowledge from the Big Homie :)

Blazeee

Veteran
Yeah I have some pics. Took down the "mostly cookie" crop at 67 days. Cheese Funk only has 7-10 days left before she gets chopped. Poprockz F1 comes down tomorrow night. As well as a Chem Sis that just clicked over the 11 weeks of flowering mark. Also might take down the Angola Poison that is at 12 weeks. She's looking ripe enough to take......so as they would say. When you think it's ready by looks alone. Give it another week or two.

OGKB x OG³ project is about to go into full swing. More than likely I will dust her with pollen tomorrow or Tuesday night. Alien Rift F2's are also in the queue. Clones I took just started rooting. So I just flipped the mother. Another 3-4 weeks, is when the Rift will get dusted.

Sounds like youve been really busy past few days then.

Thats great to hear OGKB is going to get dusted up with some OG cubed pollen soon :dance013: bet that cross will put out some killer herb.

Did any of those other new cuts root yet?

I look forward to seeing some pics :biggrin:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Busy man!
Alien Rift F2s sound nice!

Glad to hear all is well

The female I have is super killer herb. Tastes like pine. Buds are rock hard, and carry weight. For those that don't know, Alien Rift is from Ocean Grown Seeds. Go check out their site. From the looks of things these dudes are putting in some serious work. From what I read, they found a killer male from seeds brought back from Afghanistan. Then took that male and starting putting in work......10 years worth.

Sounds like youve been really busy past few days then.

Thats great to hear OGKB is going to get dusted up with some OG cubed pollen soon :dance013: bet that cross will put out some killer herb.

Did any of those other new cuts root yet?

I look forward to seeing some pics :biggrin:

Thanks man. No roots yet. Partly because I didn't have a heat mat under them until last night. Outdoor temps have been fluctuating. Which in turn effects the temps in my room. So didn't wanna have it get warm one day after a cold night, and have the room get hot and the seedling mat cook the clones. They are starting to feel "stiff" in the seedling mix I have them in. Which in my grow that's an indication the roots are just about ready to pop out.

And yeah, I have high hopes for my version of Dosido's. Hoping the male OG³ has the same trait as the female OG³, as far as bud size goes. If that's the case, I'm gonna go ahead and say there should be some "cookies on steroids" pheno's to be found.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
What ogkb did you use the original or 2.0???? The 2.0 I could see creating a giant version of dosido...

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's a few pics till I can upload some more.

Angola Poison at 13 weeks of flower. One more week and she comes down......maybe. Still quite a few white pistils.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is Pure Raspberry Kush from Cannaventure. This plant is just over 6' tall. Not the best pic, but I thought it looked cool.

picture.php