What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Bobbo4200

Veteran
My friend just started up an account here in the Mag but he's saying he can't start any threads, do you have to make so many posts before he can start a thread?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I'm not sure Bobbo. Skip or Gypsy would be the people to ask. I think it tells you when you post, and the bottom of the screen, what permissions you have/ are allowed to do.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
50 I think.

You're prolly right.......but I just went back to the first page of them thread. I started this profile, and not even a month later I started this thread. I may have been posting like crazy in different threads. To get my post count up, and might have had 50+ posts before I started this thread. Dunno, for sure. Like I said Gypsy, Skip, or any of the other more with seniority could prolly answer the question better than myself.

Ganjaganjakush

Did you keep any of your lost ship plants? I found 2 that I want to keep in the small run I did of it here's one of the keepers. Og and funk super sticky
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Did you keep any of your lost ship plants? I found 2 that I want to keep in the small run I did of it here's one of the keepers. Og and funk super sticky
View Image

No I didn't. I had clones of both those seed plants I ran. Then ended up giving them away when I needed veg space for new seed plants. Pretty sure he killed them, lol. He's new at it. I still have seeds. That's why I'm not upset about not keeping them. I know I will find just as good or better, with the next seeds.

TheBlaze

Finally made it to the end of this journal! You have some great stuff going on in here bud. I might be in love with skypilot.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Finally made it to the end of this journal! You have some great stuff going on in here bud. I might be in love with skypilot.

If the case, you've seen I've went thru quite a bit of bullshit these last couple years. I just put my head down and keep chugging.

TheBlaze

I admit, I skipped a few pages here and there. Otherwise getting through this journal would be a new years resolution. :biggrin:

Keep those pics coming brother.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Little while back I bought a first gen LED fixture for $20, from a guy I work with. I had a Chem mother that I hacked back a few times for clones. Me being me , I couldn't just kill her for no reason, when my new mother was established. So she went under the LED.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Not bad for how scraggly the plant was and I definitely got my $20 back from the first plant I put under it, lol.

Here's an Alien Rift. Got it as a clone. I guess it was the best out of two packs of seeds.

picture.php

Now for these straight welfare clones. Like I traded food stamps for them, and real food stamps, not an EBT card . They were in that tent with the frost on the inside wall. Even with a heat mat under them, the cold still fucked them up. Prolly gonna scrap them and start more. But.....I have brought worse than that back and turned them into nice plants.

picture.php

B

bigganjabud

They look like some frosty mother lovers under that led!

I found that my led grow had some lovely terpines in but wasn't the biggest yeild

I'm now toying with a few ideas about my personal space and I'm inclined to go back to a mixed hps and led space and use my new gavita and supplemental leds to boss it out a bit

What do ya rekon dtog?

TheBlaze

That chem is proper frosty. Not a bad way to spend $20.

I used hps + led for flower for a few years. I had good results with the blurples when combined with HPS. Definitely more resin and terpene production. So when I went a little bigger, I switched out the blurples for more expensive led's but these had less red and more white in them. More power as well. They didn't work as well for supplemental light. So I bought a pair gavita plasma lights and replaced the leds with those. One on either side of a 1000w DE light. Resin production was definitely boosted, but it was too much UV light for an 8 x 4 tent, and I started burning the plants right at the end. Killed the terpenes. So I sold those, and now just using Gavita HPS.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
They look like some frosty mother lovers under that led!

I found that my led grow had some lovely terpines in but wasn't the biggest yeild

I'm now toying with a few ideas about my personal space and I'm inclined to go back to a mixed hps and led space and use my new gavita and supplemental leds to boss it out a bit

What do ya rekon dtog?

I'm a firm believer in mixed spectrum. I think the plants do the best they can, when the get the widest spectrum of light you can give them.

Back when I ran the grow at my old man's, I didn't have any LED's. But we had multiple T5 fixtures. I would alternate every other bulb between the 3000K and 6500K bulbs.