What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Little Greenhouse 2014

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Here is an odd Leda Uno female trying desperately to flower lol... When it grows out I'll probably take cuttings and remove this one.

It does seem to have good potential for being a easy to trigger Sativa with the possibility of early harvest. Good or bad qualities depending on how you look at it. :ying:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
I am going to need to thin some of these out soon! All the males and a few of the females, after I take cuttings of them first :plant grow:

East side

picture.php

West side

picture.php

Nice green house, but don't u think that u have way to many plant in such a small area, my plants have about 55 sq. feet per plant n that's not enough room. 420247 I'm not pickin, just sayin

Wu Wei

Hey 420, ounce again they are looking impressive :) that early flowering girl is very interesting I have not seen anything like that before.

Peace brother :ying:

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
I am so behind on things I need to do in the greenhouse... :ying:

I'm losing my walkways lol

East

picture.php

West

picture.php

fenomeno_djo

Oh, that forest...needs a guide to not get lost
It looks like the plants are thriving in your greenhouse, u have your hands well occupied
Hope that tall one isn't a male :d if so, be sure to pluck it out before that sucker spreads polen all over
What are you feeding them? :)

Croptober

Just read the thread the beds filled up nicely and the girls look good, cant wait to see it in flower keep it up

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Sorry about the lack of updates, I cant get my phone to upload pictures to my computer anymore.

Soooo I have neglected the shit out of my greenhouse... This is what the greenhouse can look like when I stop pruning the plants to stay short... I have a lot to do!!!

East

picture.php

West

picture.php

West again

picture.php

What was my my doorway into the greenhouse.

picture.php

What was my pathway through the greenhouse.

picture.php

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
^when you look at that remember the peak of my greenhouse is only 9ft tall and its only July 1st! These are going to rip the greenhouses roof off this fall if I dont get to pruning hahaha :plant grow:

Odd time for some of the Leda Uno to start flowering LOL :noway:

picture.php

picture.php

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you better get your scissors out, grab a little cooler with a few cold ones, go out and get to work man
lol
id rather do something else too....

fenomeno_djo

Interesting, Leda uno - flowering 1st july. by october the other plants, with pruning, will have at least 9 ft. If I were you, i'd start cutting the thinnest brances to create space for expansion and for the sun's razes to rippen those future big colas. I think you will have a great time with your mary-jungle . Best of luck, and keep them updates rollin ! :wave:

locoezon

Your plants will reach the Greenhouse for sure till the end man,but is amazing!
You can do like the tarzan in amazon there hahaha!!

Cheers!

ubi

Just start strappin those girls down!!!
Get some good side buds bumpin!!!!

Got 5 tangerine haze in the back yard. just started ropin down. they'll spring back up.

Latest posts

Latest posts