What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MI Hoophouse. Any input?

I will be adding lime, alfalfa and kelp meal, as well as some green sand just waiting on some extra money. Thanks Ichabod Crane I will definitely be checking out McGoughs and Menards.

Plans have changed since I just had to put too much money into my car to keep it running. I will now be building a cage lean to style as seen in this video it will be cheaper but also fully enclosed like bottomland said it needs to be. I'm in the middle of nowhere (both a blessing and a curse) so hopefully rippers wont be a problem, I have a German Shepard boxer mix for my security, cameras too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLbEhLkk7KI

Thanks for all the help and input everyone, more to come.
Been away for a bit. looked at the video, sorry but I had to laugh. no way is that legal, n 50 to 70#, n only giving each plant 16 sq. feet to grow in. ha ha looked more like 15 to 20 pounds of bud roat at the most,, just sayin

MIgrower

If it isn't legal what do I need to do to make it compliant? Heavier duty fencing instead of chicken wire? As long as it on land you rent or own, is completely enclosed, you can't touch the plants from the outside and can't see it from public property it is legal correct?

greenhouseguy

In MI the law states that plants can not be seen from public eye. (Ie: cops neighbors friends) and need to be in a locked structure only accessible to you