What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maj. Cottonmouth's Satellite Fuel Test Grow

bobblehead

Veteran
I've considered rinsing off my outdoor plants at chop because my spot is really dry and dusty. I've hesitated doing it because I was worried about loosing trichs. How do your SF's look after their bath?

Trichs aren't water soluble... So as long as the plant is fresh, giving them a bath in luke warm water shouldn't have any effect... I mean your outdoor plants get rained on, right? I wouldn't use cold water though... That would make the trichs rigid...

Nice buds Maj.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trichs aren't water soluble... So as long as the plant is fresh, giving them a bath in luke warm water shouldn't have any effect... I mean your outdoor plants get rained on, right? I wouldn't use cold water though... That would make the trichs rigid...

Nice buds Maj.

Yeah bobble, I know. I was concerned the trichs would get knocked off from the force of the garden hose. It would take a bit of pressure to knock the mites off.

Major, the buds look good even though you had to take them early. Nice stealing victory from the arms of defeat!!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro I was just revisting this thread and I know you had sprayed the shit out of these with azamax and had mites but did they cure out alright with smell and did you get to smoke test? Killer fucking grow.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I never hit the flowering stuff with anything but a garden hose :D

They cured up just fine and it is my daily smoke, I love it. I have six seeds I just started that I will be cloning to get a mother or two because I plan to keep this one in the stable for a long time.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright good to know man :D I would love to hear how the 6 six seeds go as well I am glad you are liking her.