What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my tomato plants I have a few questions.

AcroPhobic

Heres money shots of a few of my BrandyWine, SuperSweet100 Cherry and Best Boy tomatoes. :) I have nasty red/orange clay so I dig 3 ft x 3tft holes myself and fill with my own homemade compost consisting of grass, kitchen waste, garden waste, wood ash, dry leaves +recycled potting soils. I then add peatmoss, perlite, and composted cow+chicken manure and mix it all up and fill holes and let sit a week before planting. They grow quick once they take root! My plants love it.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

:)

F

Franky4fingers

The higher temps put the plant in a holding stage and will not fruit until the temp lowers. Texas had ridiculous temps last year and killed my yield