What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Interstate

h.h.

Veteran
Headed out to Cali for a short time.Get a little nervous through New Mexico and Arizona. Pretty much stay out of Utah.
Not up on current laws or more importantly tolerance levels.
Medical patients need the right to interstate travel. I see no push in this direction.

X

xavier7995

Just do it like always man, follow the speed limit and try to blend in. Driving during the daylight hours is also advisable.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Don't smoke while driving. Know your 4th amendment rights. You'll be fine.

h.h.

Veteran
Thanks all.
Never had a problem.
Still I would like the extra security of not breaking the law by going over state lines.
While federal legalization may be too much to presently hope for, cooperation between the individual states may not be.

X

xavier7995

It sure does suck, it has been one of many things keeping me from hitting up the cool national parks right over the border in utah. I blend in real well nowadays so dont worry much, but the fear is always there and should be if you are doing illegal shit in an illegal place. Hell though, everything i want to see is west of me so no need to ever cross back through the midwest where they still have boners for busting weed heads. A friend that moved out to CA back when it went legal tried to describe the sense of freedom and i never got it till i moved, visiting legal places doesnt quite get you there, its a way of thinking, this bag o weed is no different than a six pack, and that shits rad.

Latest posts

Latest posts