What's new

Pure Power Plant x Big Bud

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
What do you think about the idea of the cross idea?
I know nothing about crosses, but if it makes sense to do it with these two strains I will.

I

icon

i think they would be a good cross their both potent & really good yeilders
but make sure you pick a strong vigorous male & female.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Yeah, i think ill give it go, once i get a new camera my new one SUCKS.
I was thinking the yeild would be incredible and it would be potent to icon, so its a go.

AndrewNLD

ya it went up in smoke out his dream pipe!!....The Big bud we had long ago was crap....totally weird plant liked a bloom mix in veg couldnt get it to grow until i fucked up one day and gave it the bloom mix, then they went to town!!...I dont id ever breed with it myself....

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
PPP is an awesome strain. I would not water it down with big bud that's for sure.

Crossing it with a nice indica would be a good idea though.

Nice 10 year old necropost lol

Rondon

Dont know about PPP )Pure Power Plant ????)..but the early version of Dutch Passions Power Plant was a commercial growers dream. In all the Dutch Cafe menus.The growers ran whole greenhouses and big rooms with rockwool slabs of Power Plant under various names. I ran it back in the day. Not the most top shelf of strains but it was upper mid quality and gave up yields with little effort. Now Big Bud on the other hand...cmon. Why people still fuk with that old fossil of an affie i have no clue. It was a big yielder but so what!!! The quality was pure garbage then and is now. I wasted alot of time back in the day fukin with god awful Big Bud. I didnt know any better in those days and equated big giant buds with a succesful harvest. I've learned alot over the years and big yielding cultivars dont mean much if its duff.

Latest posts

Latest posts