What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oh no! What a bullshit day Tom Petty RIP

sdd420

Veteran
What a great rocker who kept the rock alive after the seventies. He shall be remembered forever RIP

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
You beat me to it...ruined my day..watched the sunset and celebrated his life....he had quite a life....rip his music will live on....totally made me not want to fish tonight..so I had a couple and blazed up watching sunset...radio station cranking his jams

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Favorite band, musician and songwriter..saw him twice live... Excellent shows. RIP Tom Petty.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
First saw him in 1981. Saw him four more times, the last in 2006 I believe. Always a cool, great show. He wasn't a perfect individual, who of us are? But when he got on stage he always put on a great show.

RIP TP

Latest posts

Latest posts