What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Seed Representation of GG4 in seed form ?

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
First off, I know it is clone only, Im just a small time isolated grower in Canada, so have nowhere to get clones or cuttings ;(

So accepting my fate of not being able to get a clone of it, the next best thing would be a cross of it in seed form. This probably has been mentioned but wanted to ask what a good quality cross was in seed form that a good breeder has created, not simply to cash in on the name and sell it as GG4, but to make a different but just as good cross with it?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I second the Gorilla Bubble. I've seen multiple plants from different growers that look almost exactly like the GG#4 cut.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I've got a dozen or so crosses with GG#4 but they all have some cookies in them except for the S1's that I released.
respect the TOU's here and check my IG for seeds, it's the last link in my sig.

they may not be the BEST glue crosses but I'm proud of the flavor and medicinal punch that they pack.
I and others have found some gems in these chucks I've been chucking.
these crosses have all been documented in the ICmag threads in my sig and elsewhere on this site.

even though this GorillaBreath looks like mom it has cookie rock hardness and a cookie punch to the terps too. 42 days in
Gorilla Breath (GG#4 x OGKB GSC male bagseed CookieBoi) regular seeds
picture.php

I used pollen from the GorillaBreath to do a second backcross called GorillaTwin as well as make many polyhybrids with all the nice elites I held.

Gorilla Twin [GG#4 x (GG#4 x Cookieboi)] showed as much cookie influence as it did the Glue.
it spit out more OGKB phenos than any of my crosses and even threw OGKB males.
I'm still holding the one on the left.
picture.php

GlueBreath was the first cross I did and I released the best of my testers as a clone around the east coast when I spread the OGKB 2.0

here's a nice test on the GlueBreath with 30% cannabinoids.
http://mcrlabs.com/cob-glue-breath/
most people preferred the 2.0 but this finished a week or so quicker and had a really nice buzz.

GlueBreath clone (GG#4 x OGKB Bagseed #3-the Three) I started giving these away in late '14. a bunch went out at the '15 MI HT cup too.
picture.php

this is a nice one that SilverHawaiian grew.
picture.php

I've made some other femmed crosses with GG#4 as the male.
SLUGGO (Forum GSC x GG#4) has given the best feedback from anything I've let out.
I did a few seed events in Jan and Feb after I landed in Mass and lots of folks grew the SLUGGO and were stoked and wanted more.
SLUGGO 9 weeks, mine.
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
SLUGGO came out looking very Forum in this pheno.
picture.php

ECSG- East Coast Sour Glue is one of my favorite chucks. (ECSD x GG#4)
picture.php

this was very sour.
picture.php

ECSG macro
picture.php

When I started laying the Gorilla Breath (GG#4 x CookieBoi) on different elites some real nice examples popped. only 1/3 glue but they are really loud, frost and potent.

Weirdo-si-dos [Forum GSC x (GG#4 x CookieBoi)]
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
couple of OGKB phenos of Weirdo-si-dos.
picture.php

picture.php

Fire Eating Glue (Fire OG Kush x GG#4)
picture.php

Valley Breath [SFV OG Kush x (GG#4 x CookieBoi)] this one gave some folks panic attacks, you know who you are...
picture.php

Vicious Felony (OGKB 2.0 x GG#4) fuggin' beasts these...
picture.php

there's actually a grip more but go check my threads and albums if you are into this sorta thing, I need to smoke some weed.

REALPOTency

Veteran
Royal Queen started selling GG#4 s1,
I could not say the quality, I still do not test the pack that I bought
I hope something decent comes out...

billb

Veteran
Damn Chunky! Those look so good! I can't say just one, they all look amazing! Loveing the look of the ecsd x gg4, they all look amazing. The ones I've tried and seen and growing. I'll have to say gorrila bubble and Darlins net. Both spot on! I'm growing both