What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GG#4 x Long Bottom Leaf

Tynehead Tom

been doing some searches on this pack I got as freebies with a GLG order. Seems from what I can gather it might be a good one to grow sooner than later LOL

anyone here grown these out? I don't do instagram and all that jazz and I'm guessing that's where most of the info/pics will be found.

comments? grow reports? and better yet ------> smoke reports?

I wood

The one that I grew leaned heavily towards th glue side.
The overall shape was the only big difference, grew in a Christmas tree shape instead of gangly bush.
The long bottom leaf was what I was interested exploring, so it was dropped.
People looking for glue type plants will be happy with these I imagine.

Tynehead Tom

no not yet man..... I'm still re-working my calendar. So many beans hahaha

looking at probably February and I'll pop GG4 x Long Bottom Leaf and SFVOG x Long Bottom Leaf at the same time and will probably run Chunky's Gorilla Twin along side them and my GG4 cut.

right now I've got my mitts full and just popped swordfish, ojsdkb f2 #2 and Darlin's Net. Was gonna pop Scoutbreath but looks like I gotta wait. I want 16 healthy seedlings so popped 18 beans into the trays .... if I fall short of 16 seedlings i'll make them up with Scoutbreath seeds.

but ya, Look for the Long Bottom Leaf crosses to show up in my grow diaries around February.

Timboy5

im actually running these. I vegged them 2 months a few of em started flowering in 20/4 but i mean i had a super long veg waiting on ACs to be installed. I am week 3 in flower with them right now.

They seem to be nice

hermdog

I ran a ten pack of GG4 x Long bottom leaf in coco, Some phenos were done in 60 days some wanted 80+, had two short phenos that only stretched 25%, the glue learners were bushes that needed support.
There were two phenos with looser buds but were more resinous.

The potency and terps were outstanding, most phenos were heavy citrus coffee in smell with a mouth coating flavor.

Tynehead Tom

im actually running these. I vegged them 2 months a few of em started flowering in 20/4 but i mean i had a super long veg waiting on ACs to be installed. I am week 3 in flower with them right now.

They seem to be nice

hey Timboy5 how did these finish up for you? any reports to share?

t99

Veteran
Any new plant you grow you have to check daily for problems, freebie or not, especially with seed plants.
And yes, I have missed sacs before and ended up with seeded bud, not trying to bash on you, shit happens.
Was it a full blown hermie plant or or a couple little hidden nanners that got missed?

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I ran a ten pack of GG4 x Long bottom leaf in coco, Some phenos were done in 60 days some wanted 80+, had two short phenos that only stretched 25%, the glue learners were bushes that needed support.
There were two phenos with looser buds but were more resinous.

The potency and terps were outstanding, most phenos were heavy citrus coffee in smell with a mouth coating flavor.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57581&pictureid=1655755&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57581&pictureid=1655756&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57581&pictureid=1655757&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

How were they gram per watt wise?? I have some that just popped, and wondering how many to run.

Any other reports???

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I have seen pictures of GG4 X LBL, and it seems to make christmas tree like plants, with one enormous bud on top, and some smaller buds below. Is it bad to top a plant that grows like that?? I typically top every two sets of leave to get bushing, but have only been growing GG4 for years.

T

TrueReligion

Most definitely top it makes them bushier, and you'll have another cola, make a main hub! :watchplant:

Attachments

• IMG_0045.jpg
    IMG_0045.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 37

JusticeFrog

Popped four seeds back in January. Ended up with two females and two males. Got rid of the males as they really didn't seem all that special....stupid!...kicking myself right now. One of the females is kinda meh...average at best...not bad, but nothing you would run again. The other female is the business; nice structure/node spacing, vigorous growth, loud as can be, frosty like the mom...keeper for sure. I'm not great with the whole smells/flavor thing, but to me it's like blue dream without the blue...if that makes sence...spicy insence is the way I would describe it...with a bit of funk in the backround. Will get the ax next weekend. Quick dried a lower last weekend and was blown away. Buzz lasted maybe 3-3 1/2 hours...blown away! Going to try and reveg this girl. Have a mom and three clones from her in flower, so I have a few shots at her...never had a problem reveging in the past so I'm pretty confident I'll be able to preserve her. Will post pics in a little bit.