What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GG4 in Canada

CoCoSativas

I have bought all the Gorilla Bubble releases Tony has put out through Great Lakes Genetics, but would really like to get hold of the GG #4 cut as well.

I am on a mission :)

I would be so appreciative for some help :)

Be careful if they think you are seeking cuts open forum it's against the tou

I have 3 gg4 crosses in seed and waiting for anothe send of gg4.

Elmers glue by relentless
Gorilla bubble bx2 by Tony green
I think it's called Gluebreath, it's gg4 x ogkb cookies by chunky pigs

I got a couple more but that's what I'm popping right away

There's tons of elites here but mostly privately heald. I myself am tight with cuts locally so I limit direct competition and knock offs, so the elites I have coming plus the one I have now, plus the cuts I keep from seed, I keep it tight so it dosent spread locally....

Lots of people are similar not sharing too many cuts so it's harder for sone of this stuff to travel

I'll be spreading some of my stuff to friends soon but primarily I keep stuff for myself. Most do it might not be that easy to find some of these cuts.

Popping seeds is the bomb

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
I already have open access to the GG4, forum and ecsd as well as a laundry list of others.
I simply have no room for them at the moment. Personally, I don't know about the new way of doing things but I like to receive rooted cuts I can look at before I decide to bring them into my garden. Even now, I am practicing a pest prevention program months after getting the black tuna cut as it came with the gift of thrips. Hasn't been an issue since I started the preventions but still. It is a prime example of how one cut can cause a lot of grief if yer not on your game.
So seeds are just fine for me 90% of the time.
I've got Chunky's Glue breath S1 (fems) , Chunky's Gorilla Twin BX2 , Tony green's gorilla bubble bx2 and bad dawg GG4 x Long bottom leaf.
I think I'll have a pile of fun and many stoned moments growing these out :D

Grizz

Veteran
I hope sooner than later Dark Horse genetics out of Co will be releasing gg4 s1's as well as many crosses, keep your eye on them world wide

Bmac1

Veteran
The glue is a beauty for sure. Just remember to stake her up and when you think you have enough, add more, lol. She is a floppy bitch.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shipping active electronics and plant matter through the mail... bonus, having to constantly buy them. Who doesn't have zippies or a vac sealer lying around and I'm generally not a fan of single purpose anything (within reason). Everything's a hammer, FYI.

Some moisture is necessary, IMO, though I can't say I've tried drier. I suppose as long as the cutting is moist. I'm stealing the vac seal idea as well, I usually just use zippies but I likes that.

You can replace the battery and clean the shipper.
Moisture harmful to cuts leafs? Never heard of that theory before.

CoCoSativas

I hope sooner than later Dark Horse genetics out of Co will be releasing gg4 s1's as well as many crosses, keep your eye on them world wide

He's the guy who did Bruce banner 3 right? Interesting.

I have lots of glue crosses but no glue s1. I was gonna make one when I get the glue cut resent again. For my own use nothing else...

Wonder if than Bruce Banner cut would cross well to the glue say reverse the glue...

I'm super excited for the Elmers glue and gorilla bubble bx2

Interestingly enough fastbuds put up some of their glue auto we will see how those go. Interesting seeds those are the only glue cross I have that don't have that weird pattern on them (I'm sure anyone who's got any glue cross seeds knows that splotches line pattern I speak of all but the autos have it) in fact all the auto seeds look pretty similar, all pretty dark with no patern.

Last run was mostly og stuff this coming one lots of glue in there.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Few things I've learned about shipping clones.
1) Water leaking from the bottom of the stem/roots onto the leaves will fuck the clone up.
2) Light isn't needed.
3) Vacuum sealed is best but don't take much air out.
4) Heat is the #1 killer. Always place at least two frozen cold gel packs in the box with the clones.
5) Make sure the clones or anything else can't move around in the box.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can replace the battery and clean the shipper.
Moisture harmful to cuts leafs? Never heard of that theory before.

That wasn't what I meant at all.

Everyone does their own way, but for me, I'll stick with economical. I have what I need lying around.

How I Do,

Roll the cut end up in moist towel, loosely wrap the bundle in more moist towel, into a freezer bag, sealed with enough air to cushion, and Kaboom, ten cents. Styro if you have it, faster shipping other wise.

Don't let clones touch gel packs and ensure the package and clones are water tight. Wet mail looks very not like all the other mail.

And I don't have to ask for a pop can back.

CoCoSativas

Few things I've learned about shipping clones.
1) Water leaking from the bottom of the stem/roots onto the leaves will fuck the clone up.
2) Light isn't needed.
3) Vacuum sealed is best but don't take much air out.
4) Heat is the #1 killer. Always place at least two frozen cold gel packs in the box with the clones.
5) Make sure the clones or anything else can't move around in the box.

Super helpful as we have lost 2 gg4 mail outs to me. I suspected heat or the sealed pack with little air may have been the problem.

Good sing you around dude.

CoCoSativas

not yet, if I pass it out ggstrains wouldent have any barging power. I want to make a living , sorry

Scoff I want gg5 though!

:laughing: just kidding man it was cool you put out the #4 free of charge more than I would have done with such a cUT. Lots be making seeds and a ton of cash off her.

You should set up a royalty program where people who want access to your new shit be paying royalty on it and past cuts.. would be a neat biz making g cuts not seeds would be pretty neat and unique. Probably get less complaints than a seed producer.

I'd like to see a gg4 in reg. I bet you guys could make it happen would take a while I bet though...

Anyway I'm sure I'll have a rooted glue cut in my hands soon if I don't I have tons of seeds from her.

Oh anyone interested can see the glue auto in the fastbuds section I am about to check it out

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Scoff I want gg5 though!

:laughing: just kidding man it was cool you put out the #4 free of charge more than I would have done with such a cUT. Lots be making seeds and a ton of cash off her.

You should set up a royalty program where people who want access to your new shit be paying royalty on it and past cuts.. would be a neat biz making g cuts not seeds would be pretty neat and unique. Probably get less complaints than a seed producer.

I'd like to see a gg4 in reg. I bet you guys could make it happen would take a while I bet though...

Anyway I'm sure I'll have a rooted glue cut in my hands soon if I don't I have tons of seeds from her.

Oh anyone interested can see the glue auto in the fastbuds section I am about to check it out

Do your homework before you buy those Glue Autos.

CoCoSativas

They were a gift. Hey I'm giving them a chance I was pretty skeptical but they offered a few times I said if you want in my room you have to meet what I ask of its not happening but I'll take a look.

I did look the pics and info on the site was informative and met my criteria for trying a new seed producer.

I said I was done accepting tests and free gear that's not known to be good but I felt bad I judged quickly and they seem nice to talk too.

I'm taking one for the team if they aren't good but in my situation its not the end of the world I can sell the shit easily. Dope is easy to sell around here if it stinks and shines. Everything I grow stinks and shines and sells so no problem.

Hat they are doing is actually a fairly smart buisness essential model I had thought a while back hey if I did autos I'd love to make clone only autos. Sure they won't be the same but who knows if you find a real glue pheno in a auto cool.

I'm trying to prove autos for myself indoor then if I like them try them outside next year that way I can harvest in my area before shitty weather fall is short here....

I totally get lots have misgivings but we will see if the stuff is good I hope so. I hope I end up finding some good shit for myself and to share the experience.

The seed packs are very typical of Spanish banks the sealed things. Classy packs the seeds all look interesting.

For how fast they flower it frees up space for other stuff, also if I planned auto runs right I could probably run 2 lights veg then bloom photos, 1 light autos and during the cycle of the photos I can haul 2 crops on the auto light so that's interesting also I can have some stuff floe ring earlier. At the moment I took a break I'm not on the perpetual so my next crop will be like the last veg and bloom in the same room.

I've never grown a auto before I do hope they work out.
I got the ones I'm most keen on but waiting on green Crack and cookies too.

What specifically do you dislike about their glue auto?