What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains

Croptober

How many threads is this now?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Apparently the last one was deleted by a mod on accident. They were trying to merge some of the old threads and it got lost in the process.

B

blue_tick

got my hands on the glue finally. gonna give it a go out door's. was a gifted clone

picture.php
picture.php

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
Very nice! What size pots are you using?

The eight main plants are in 30 gal. fabric pots that are not completely filled to the brim because every inch of headroom is so valuable in the 9'6" gavita room.

That little plant on the cinder blocks is a cookie in a 10 gal. that is a week behind.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
This girl is stacking up
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

And I had posted a very small gg4 bud that just wasn't doing anything about 10 days ago.Heres a update I listened to who said to much food and backed off she has doubled her size
picture.php