What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making Darlin's Net (GG#4 x DMT)

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They will be at glg for sure. Maybe here and stax. Still working out the logistics.

Duck_Doi

Thanx Guys :biggrin:

The #3 DMT pheno was a little harsh for me . had an earthy musky taste & smell , but very powerful smoke !!! good for relaxing & some pain relief .

#6 the GG pheno , was my favorite ! nice strong chem taste with an earthy taste from the DMT . reaks up the whole house when you open the jar ! i wouldn't keep this shit in yer pocket if your going out in public ! It also has a kick to the head like the GG delivers . #6 won the pic of the month in June 2015

but the frost on all the phenos i ran was just rediculous !!! the only reason the others weren't kept was the yield , had 2 others that were really skimpy in the yield dept .
The #3's pretty, but the #6 is straight EYE CANDY. Looks like it reeks through the pic too lol

Duck_Doi

Alright gang,

Sorry about the slow update, I've been busy with my 5x5 harvest.

The inline fans should arrive tomorrow and we should be able to get these 2 love birds in flower by then or Thursday.

10/6/15 - Vegging, Boring update lol
Rvz5xYk.jpg

Happy Growing!:ying:

Duck_Doi

Huey and I got the inline fans setup. The tent is flipped and on day 0 of flower today. :woohoo::headbange

The Sex Adventure begins lol :dance013:

I'll get a pic in a few days after they grow a little bit :peacock:

Happy Growing!:ying:

Duck_Doi

Alright gang,

Finally some progress pics :woohoo:

The love birds are on Day 10 of Flower.

Anybody have an idea when DMT starts to spit pollen? I figured around day 14-21.

GG

BguyM7G.jpg

D.M.T.

lteUojj.jpg

pkvd4xz.jpg

rAF39gH.jpg

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the darlins net i smoked was fire....really nice mentholy glue with a little extra chocolate aftertaste

did you find it harsh at all Miscbrah ??? thats the pheno i thought was kinda harsh on my old lungs .

Sexy time in the tent @ ducks place :dance013:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as soon as i get rolling again here at full or near full capacity , i'm gonna throw my 2 darlins in for some sexy time & make some F2's . DN #6 & the DN#4 dad :bigeye:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Duck he will start dripping any day now but won't really get stacked till week 3 or 4. In the outdoors the males start flower about mid July and the female starts about mid August. You will want to let the gg go around 80 days to get a good seed drop. It takes seeds about 30 days to mature and about 30 days in is when gg is in full bud set

Duck_Doi

Duck he will start dripping any day now but won't really get stacked till week 3 or 4. In the outdoors the males start flower about mid July and the female starts about mid August. You will want to let the gg go around 80 days to get a good seed drop. It takes seeds about 30 days to mature and about 30 days in is when gg is in full bud set

Thanks Joe :biggrin: Sounds good to me :woohoo:

Duck_Doi

Alright gang,

The love birds are on day 13 of flower and the DMT started spittin' a little pollen this morning.

So I got a shot glass to catch the sacks and dusted the GG tops with a fine paintbrush.

I was getting excited like a little fan girl lol :yay:

D.M.T.
wvS0kwq.jpg

ossAEyB.jpg

jfBG3kx.jpg

Are these Trichomes?
bvROgHI.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts