What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dam this one is moving a bit fast now.. I just read that so ya :) I know there are none released for resale yet

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Off and running in week three.

picture.php

picture.php

D

DHF

Just goes to show that trolls find other troll`s statements "helpful"......

Your time`s limited JBTroll.....Enjoy your fun while it lasts , cuz you and 1 more are enjoyin this....

We actually feel sorry for you......Bless yore lil pea pickin heart......We know you`re special with supervisory needs.....but....

I FULLY agree JW`s a whore slut puppy rode hard and put up wet , but he ain`t "YO HO" jOHNNY , he`s ours.......:biggrin:......

Peace....DHF.....:ying:.....

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Who knew the Glue brings out the comedians in us all?

Third, that looks awesome! So frosty for just 20-25 days.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Who knew the Glue brings out the comedians in us all?

Third, that looks awesome! So frosty for just 20-25 days.

Thanks man. The nice thing is these didn't go into flower seamlessly so I know I'll do better with subsequent runs of her. They did rebound nicely however.

Oh yeah, to answer your ? from a few days ago, They are under a Gavita. Went in under 600 turned to 660 after a week and are now at 750 and looking like they are ready for 1000.

I didn't really get any stretch on this batch so hopefully I can coax some fat colas out of them.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like the drama is over,back to glue-iness...

yeah third,she can make some nice colas,not the biggest i have ever seen,but still some nice chunky ass buds...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Grizz

Veteran
I will have RR and freds know cheap is a state of mind, I am quite happy being miserable

customer service is unc's department. he has the knee pads this week.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My next 2 rounds of GG that will be going in as theres room in the trays . the 3 1/2 gallons will go in in about 2 weeks the 5"squares will get transplanted & go in in about a month . they've all been in the 5" squares for about 3 weeks to a month . they have a nice strong base & root structure going . i have about 8 to 10 good tops on each one now & the big ones will just grow out from here on & the little ones will probably have to be trimmed back again a few more times . but they should be nice bushes this time . gonna see about getting the lights down on top of them this time too . maybe some light barriers around the edges of the trays to keep the light in just the trays .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OVO , hope ya don't mind me/us posting pics here with the only other thread going is the GG bud pic thread .

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Haha! I was thinkin hmmm... I haven't seen the gg4 thread pop up in a while in my subscribed threads... a whole day without gorilla glue bumps is unheard of, then I found this and it already got six pages!

HumCronic

Ok folks.. I have been reading as much as I could before I decided to chime in. I have a question I have not seen yet. First let me give you a bit of info. I already have the GG4 so you wont hear me asking where I can get it. This will probably be as relieving as a good shit to some of you. I got it from a friend who has a direct link to one of you good ol' boys. I wont go into specifics for obvious reasons. I have a mom that I have cloned and all 50 clones are rooted and planted. Been in veg for about a week. I flowered the mom and will upload pics soon. Almost six weeks in. It is possible someone has asked this question and I just missed it. I want to try it outside on my property. Does anyone know how it does outdoor? Does anyone know how long till harvest? In my region (the county) we harvest outdoor anywhere from late September to Early November. I think the GG4 will make a great outdoor plant. Any input on this is greatly appreciated. Thanks and I will upload my indoor pics as well as the outdoor in the fall.

Grizz

Veteran
dr purr purr and get mo both flowerd some outside this year, check the gg4 pic thread, I am sure both posted pic's there.

HumCronic

Ok cool. I will look for it. I am very interested in how long it takes. This can vary depending on type of nutes, location, and flushing time. Regardless I will be growing this in the hills.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Looking good Dan!

As for the outdoor, a few members did it last year. I think it took them about 8.5-9 weeks if I remember correctly. They flourished outdoors, it should be a great hitter if you train her right.

HumCronic

Good to know they did well outdoor. Most strains do unless the grower messes things up. I do both outdoor and indoor but my heart is way more into the outdoor. So much more fun! Based on what you said it should be a mid to late October harvest. Thank you for the info. Very grateful to know. I will be posting pics of my indoor soon.

Cannastyle

Nice new digs for the GG4 Crew!

Nice job with the top pics IC OVO!

I will be the guy quietly drooling in the back....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts