What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dyr and Tanska 2013 guerilla in Denmark 55 nl

dyr

ICMag Donor
Hi everybody :wave:

We welcome all to see this thread which is our growlog for 2013 season in Denmark.

We make seeds for fun and this year we have decided on growing mostly strains from Finland, PehkuNepal and PehkuThyphoon is the plan so far for 2 spots. We have a third very small spot also and 8 Thyphoon x Jack Herer seedlings. We also have some other seedlings which we hope to find a solution for as well. :)

Here's a few pics to start the thread up:

PehkuNepal:

picture.php

PehkuNepal spot:

Before we did anything:

picture.php

After preparation:

picture.php

Spot in camo:

picture.php

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
looking good.i am in for the show!
i used to camo the spots last year as well. this year i cant be bothered.... :D

i am always interested in early strains, would you mind telling a little bit about em? finishing times, parents, mold resistance etc.

happy season :tiphat:

B

bajangreen

Tagged, last year was great, this year is going to be better.

dyr

ICMag Donor
Thanks Eugen and Bajangreen :)

PehkuNepal is Pehkuruder x Nepal made by BadTicket, PehkuThyphoon is Pehkuruder x Thyphoon also by BadTicket. Both those strains finish around the end of September and even though we haven't grown them before we expect good mold resistance.

Thyphoon x Jack Herer was made by a dutch friend of ours but there are not so many seeds left and we would like them to be reproduced.

It's our Thyphoon strain and Nepal strain that has been used for these 3 crosses so that's another reason for us to grow them.
Pehkuruder = Pekin Pehku x Ruderalis indica/LR1

We also have some Ovela Ratsastaja seedlings, OR was made by Soviet Finland and it's supposed to be a very good yielder and mold resistant. I think end of september for OR as well.

Today we planted out all the PehkuNepals:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looking forward to following this year's grow, Dyr. Your previous years have been very inspiring and informative. Thank you for all your work.

My spot is also around 55 N, but in Scotland, where the weather might be even colder and wetter than in Denmark!

I love the way you grow - letting the plants grow all together like in the wild. It's very natural and I think makes strong seeds for northern climates. I managed to get a hold of some of your Nepal x Hindu Kush, Royal Nepal and Purple Thyphoons for my own grow this year.

Here's to another great season....

MValley52

Greetz All the Way from the Southern Hemisphere!! Wish you the Best of Lucks with this Grow!! Guerrilla Style + Harsh Weather Conditions is the way to go for me!! Peace & Keep it UP!

opiumo

Veteran
Nice dyr i'll tag in for this one, best of luck this year :) say hello to tanska!

Not running any Mighty Freeze this season btw?

dyr

ICMag Donor
Thanks opiumo and Hortic :) no Mighty Freeze this year.

Here we planted Thyphoon x Jack Herer today:

picture.php

And then we prepared a spot for Ovela Ratsastaja:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

Hortic

We planted some of the Ovela Ratsastaja plants today:

View Image

View Image
That's beautiful. I love small plants, they are like mini gold mines. Can't wait to see the progress. What is the origin of that Ovela strain, btw? I've watched the Finnish forum somewhat but the language barrier is too large for me to go through each and every post.

I hope we'll both have a good season. You and Tanska always do things correct. Respect! Well wishes.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Nice start dyr!

How big are those patches? I love those little spots with bunch of plants in it. Might have to give it a try! :)

I'll be tagging along for the progress!

Best vibes man!

Peace!

dyr

ICMag Donor

This explains the origin of Ovela Ratsastaja:

9ANWB.png

Pehkuruder is Pekin Pehku x (Ruderalis Indica x lowryder) btw.

The Ovela ratsastaja plants and Pehkuruder crosses we are growing are not auto though, but AF versions of both of them exists.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=138095

The patches are between 0,5 squaremeters and about 3 - 4 squaremeters :)

Hortic

This explains the origin of Ovela Ratsastaja:

View Image

Pehkuruder is Pekin Pehku x (Ruderalis Indica x lowryder) btw.

The Ovela ratsastaja plants and Pehkuruder crosses we are growing are not auto though, but AF versions of both of them exists.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=138095

The patches are between 0,5 squaremeters and about 3 - 4 squaremeters :)
That was a way more elaborate answer than I was expecting, haha. Thanks for the link too.

dyr

ICMag Donor
No worries Hortic ;)

We planted the remaining Ovelas today, those we planted last week had been damaged by pheasants but some was still alive:

picture.php

picture.php

Femora

Heya dyr and tanska!

I just read your -09, -10, -12-threads. Really nice work you got going there!
It will for sure be a pleasure following this thread live!

Best of luck this year!
Fem~