What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The fastest auto outdoors?

marijuana

So aside from my outdoor Blue Streak grow this season I am looking to add a few more AF's to the garden. I am trying to have everything finished up by the end of September and with the waning amount of sunlight towards the end of the summer and into September prolonging the flowering period, and the seemingly endless amounts of new AF's on the market, I am having a very hard time trying to figure out which strain will preform best under these circumstances.

I have been looking at +Speed by sweet seeds, Auto Blue, Syrup by Buddha, and the list goes on! There are so many breeders claiming their AF's are the fastest and I really need the help of your collective knowledge!!!! :tiphat:

Can't wait to hear what you guys have to share!!!!

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why don't you plant some soonish? If you had some sprout today they'd be finished around 1st of August. That's 10 weeks.

Have never tried them out door, but Pink Salad from SGS is a sub 10 week AF, but won't get big outdoors.

Lot's of factors though, it depends where you're growing them and what your climate is like?

Good luck :)

marijuana

Yea Connor I'm going to get them going asap, I think I have decided on the +speed for its obvious convience and to give it the most flowering time possible while the summer is still young. I also have 3 nice strains started that are full size and I'm going to force flower them for the same reason because I was not able to utilize the first couple months of the season.