What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to San Diego Finest Cuts #3
For the same reason Cali mentions below, we have to start a new Sand Diego Finest Cuts thread.
I’d like to personally thank the regular posters in this thread for their continued support of ICMag and making this one of the best-self-moderated-threads on our site. Need I say with some of the finest cannabis genetics in the world and rockin images that reflect that.
Good job guys, appreciated greatly.

Welcome all! Our first thread was a great success about the different strains being grown in our fine city, it accumulated so many posts that the thread itself had to be shutdown!

Sandiego Cuts II was started Febuary 17th 2010 by our fine member Caligreen.
In its duration here it amassed 452 pages and over 6700 posts.
San DiegoFinest Cuts II can be found here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=160508

The original San Diego Finest Cuts thread started by our fine member Dragor was started in January 2008, 388 pages of great growing, reaching almost 6000 posts, can be found here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=78005&highlight=diego+finest

I look forward to taggin this and following along watching anxiously to see what the San Diego crew comes up with next.
So let's get it on...let's see those cuts!
Peace,be well, thank you, and TAGGED...DD

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really thought number three i would finally get to start my own damn thread! Ha...first one: dragor "saves me the trouble" ha...second one: was waiting for permission to start "sdf2" back in dr jays...(we had been moved) when second one popped up...this was gonna be the one doob! Ha..maybe number four will be the one...
--alright...lets see if we can make this one the best one yet!

Mitochondrion

Ripaluna

Ripaluna

Ripaluna(JTR X Vanillaluna)84 days
top down
picture.php

bottom nug
picture.php

top terminal cola
picture.php

closer
picture.php

Closer still(If you pay attention you can see an example of every type of trichome(3 types) in this pic!
picture.php

If you dont mind 84 days this is a keeper, densest nugs I have crossed paths with super chunky prolly QP off 1 week veg, and resined the hell out! As it is I am letting it go, I have more seeds and 84 days is too long but damn she sure shows off. this one will be a joy to partake, Smell and flavor sweet pine off one pheno and grape lemon-aid off this one. Have a great weekend SD!

Stay green and non mean, Mito-

G

guest5703

I really thought number three i would finally get to start my own damn thread! Ha...first one: dragor "saves me the trouble" ha...second one: was waiting for permission to start "sdf2" back in dr jays...(we had been moved) when second one popped up...this was gonna be the one doob! Ha..maybe number four will be the one...
--alright...lets see if we can make this one the best one yet!

Don't trip Rob, it's hard to see #3 started by someone else! lol We should definitely let Rob get the start to #4 ;)

So in the first 2 years from 2008-2010 We got 6,000 posts!

In 2010-2012 We got 6,700 posts!!!

Can't wait to see what 2012-2014 brings! This is seriously an amazing adventure, someone is going to write a book on us one day!!! LMAO THAT WOULD BE SICK!

Was just out in San Diego... sadly I didn't run into anyone with dank genetics.... Nice thread always like looking at these gems.

bbing

Ripaluna(JTR X Vanillaluna)84 days
top down
View Image
bottom nug
View Image
top terminal cola
View Image
closer
View Image
Closer still(If you pay attention you can see an example of every type of trichome(3 types) in this pic!
View Image

If you dont mind 84 days this is a keeper, densest nugs I have crossed paths with super chunky prolly QP off 1 week veg, and resined the hell out! As it is I am letting it go, I have more seeds and 84 days is too long but damn she sure
shows off. this one will be a joy to partake, Smell and flavor sweet pine off one pheno and grape lemon-aid off this one. Have a great weekend SD!

Stay green and non mean, Mito-

Sessile capitate and stalked...what do I win?
JTR cuz
picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sdf rolling already!
--doobie-thanks for hitting me up and offering to let me start it! But we already got adub up! Ha..besides..smoketrees thinks its funny as shit..
--gonna be some seriously sick stuff coming out of dago this year..get the fuk ready

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Sensi Seeds - Marley's Collie (Jamaican x maple leaf indica)
This one was ugly, was a pain to trim and is legitimate lambsbread bred with an indica. Not as heavy as I was expecting, about 70% Jamaican. Go Sensi!
picture.php

picture.php

Ace Seeds - Zamaldelica (Zamal x Golden Tiger, Zamal leaning pheno)
picture.php

Ace Seeds - Zamaldelica (Zamal x Golden Tiger, Golden Tiger leaning pheno)
picture.php

Dj Short - Flo
picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sdf rolling already!
--doobie-thanks for hitting me up and offering to let me start it! But we already got adub up! Ha..besides..smoketrees thinks its funny as shit..
--gonna be some seriously sick stuff coming out of dago this year..get the fuk ready
I'll try my hardest to think of you Rob when #4 comes around..but my lame ass memory if failing me now..and yes I'm ready...some serious sick stuff already..way to go San Diego! Cheers..DD

Latest posts

Latest posts