What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Haze hybreeds

A

arcticsun

not quite yet m8, they are about 14 days old atm. im bout to make crosses and such with em. but soon :D :woohoo:

CARCHOFA

Very interesting project La Buena Hierba!!. It will be so nice to the people that can't grow sativas because the weather.... :joint:

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oke here a update on the Auto Hase crosses
the are doning wel even its cold and raining for a few weeks now .
i put them tooday in a tomato garden tent with a fan becorse one of the auto haze have mole/budrott?
here the pic of the Auto haze's
gallery_15915_7516_2306642.jpg

gallery_15915_7516_1860864.jpg

gallery_15915_7516_2508862.jpg

gallery_15915_7516_1480155.jpg

gallery_15915_7516_1969900.jpg

gallery_15915_7516_1440924.jpg

gallery_15915_7516_595297.jpg

gallery_15915_7516_511450.jpg

gallery_15915_7516_886243.jpg

gallery_15915_7516_1474808.jpg

gallery_15915_7516_2086678.jpg

the Yonger Ak74 x o Haze mix
gallery_15915_7516_388644.jpg

gallery_15915_7516_1590647.jpg

gallery_15915_7516_541923.jpg

gallery_15915_7516_663969.jpg

gallery_15915_7516_964306.jpg

gallery_15915_7516_1872405.jpg

you can see i number the plants becorse i make difriend selectiefcrosses with them so i know what seeds are what:joint:

The one with Budrott i dont breed this one
gallery_15915_7516_1831217.jpg

DIRT DIGGLER

I would love to have those beans to add to my auto collection...that autohaze is a mighty impressive specimen.your a lucky man,keep up the good work.

Owl Mirror

Veteran
I'm curious, do these autoflowering strains actually breed and make seeds that are also autoflowering when crossed with a non-autoflowering plant?

I recently found a seed in some purchased bud and decided to plant it and see what popped up.
The seedling is only three weeks old and yet, it already has male sacks.
The sacks began appearing at the first true set of leaves.

Would it do me any good to collect some pollen and paint a bud on one of my flowering girls ?

Attachments

• 3 week old seedling developed male pollin sacks.jpg
    3 week old seedling developed male pollin sacks.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 60

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks you all

I'm curious, do these autoflowering strains actually breed and make seeds that are also autoflowering when crossed with a non-autoflowering plant?
No
Auto Haze was showd the auto trade only in the F2 seliction the autoflowering ones where breed for f3 the originel Auto flowering haze where in f4 fully autoflowering but i think most where semi-autoflowering
i have Autohaze crosses now most are fully autoflowering

I recently found a seed in some purchased bud and decided to plant it and see what popped up.
The seedling is only three weeks old and yet, it already has male sacks.
The sacks began appearing at the first true set of leaves.

Would it do me any good to collect some pollen and paint a bud on one of my flowering girls ?

what strain dit the seed come from (purchased bud)
you can polleneth one of your autoflowering girls we wil see wat the seedling wil bring keep us updated:joint:

you can make a f1 selection indoore under 24/7 licht for autoflowering dont show the f1 plant no autotrade you put the plants under 12/12 and flower them for f2 seeds and try too find the auto trade in f2 under 24/7

hoop you understand wat i mean sorry for my bad english

Owl Mirror

Veteran
thanks you all
No
Auto Haze was showd the auto trade only in the F2 seliction the autoflowering ones where breed for f3 the originel Auto flowering haze where in f4 fully autoflowering but i think most where semi-autoflowering
i have Autohaze crosses now most are fully autoflowering

what strain dit the seed come from (purchased bud)
you can polleneth one of your autoflowering girls we wil see wat the seedling wil bring keep us updated:joint:

you can make a f1 selection indoore under 24/7 licht for autoflowering dont show the f1 plant no autotrade you put the plants under 12/12 and flower them for f2 seeds and try too find the auto trade in f2 under 24/7

hoop you understand wat i mean sorry for my bad english

I have NO idea what strain it may be, it was just a seed in a bud.
I do not have auto flowering strain females, just this odd male plant.
So by using the pollen from this male, it will not pass along the auto flower trait to the new seeds created ?

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Barney Fife i know what you mean but the garden tent is open and i put a fan in the so the tent protect the plants from the rain only

Owl Mirror

Veteran
i don't think so ore the strain must be a stable autoflowering strain

Well I suppose it won't hurt to make a half-dozen seeds with the pollen.
Never know what the outcome may produce, autoflower or not.

I was just really surprised to see male pollen sacks on a three week old seedling.
I presume this must be an autoflower strain given that it produced pollen sacks at 3 weeks of 24/0 light cycle, right?

Is it feasible that someone is growing autoflower for SALE ?
My friend just picked up a 1/4 oz to bring up when he came to visit me.

BillFarthing

Veteran
This is a great project. I love hazes, but hate the flowering time. This is a great way to bring that down. GOOD WORK! :joint:

C

ChynaRyder

La Buena,
your plants are just beautiful, really striking looking ladies. You may have already posted what the smoke is like, but I would love to know just how hazy it is. I hope you get these babies nailes down, I would live a crack at em:joint: