Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Survival of the Fittest Seeds > SOTF420's * Sweet Tooth #4

Thread Title Search
Click to Upgrade your account
SOTF420's * Sweet Tooth #4 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-06-2017, 09:36 PM #3211
mugenbao
śāntiḥ śāntiḥ śāntiḥ

mugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud of
VGS Bubba Kush x SWT#4 for kicks and grins

Was just pollinating some branches of a few VGS Bubba Kush S1, and while sorting through my pollen choices I found a handful of SWT#4 pollen packets I had completely forgotten about, so I made a last minute decision to use one of those instead of what I had previously planned for one of the plants.

I'm pretty curious about how those are going to turn out.

Last edited by mugenbao; 11-07-2017 at 08:39 AM.. Reason: tpyo
mugenbao is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2017, 03:44 PM #3212
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenbao View Post
Was just pollinating some branches of a few VGS Bubba Kush S1, and while sorting through my pollen choices I found a handful of SWT#4 pollen packets I had completely forgotten about, so I made a last minute decision to use one of those instead of what I had previously planned for one of the plants.

I'm pretty curious about how those are going to turn out.

ayyy! hows it been going for you?
nameless is online now Quote

Old 11-07-2017, 04:09 PM #3213
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
I wonder whatever happened to SOTF420?

.....we have not had a post from him in over 5 years now.

Great fella was/is he.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2017, 06:39 PM #3214
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond repute
yeah i miss him too. i would love to continue his efforts to provide the ic community with sweet tooth.

Old 11-07-2017, 10:25 PM #3215
mugenbao
śāntiḥ śāntiḥ śāntiḥ

mugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
ayyy! hows it been going for you?
Well... I'm alive, so I guess that's something...

Just doing my thing, chucking some pollen whenever I get the chance

Been following along with ya, looks like you got some pretty good stuff going on yourself

Legal medical marijuana patient with documented qualifying conditions and medical history, fully in compliance with RCW69.51A

Old 11-08-2017, 09:56 AM #3216
Crusader Rabbit

Crusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant future
SOTF420? Mailed seeds to two different people who had turned state's evidence. No mystery here.
Crusader Rabbit is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 03:30 PM #3217
nameless
bowlbreath

WTF your kidding... thats messed up. i never heard that

Old 11-08-2017, 03:47 PM #3218
mugenbao
śāntiḥ śāntiḥ śāntiḥ

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
WTF your kidding... thats messed up. i never heard that
There's a huge thread on another site that speculated on that very subject. It's interesting reading. Seems plausible to me.

Old 11-08-2017, 04:02 PM #3219
nameless
bowlbreath

yikes!

yknow, i honestly forget that other sites even exist. i havent looked at any in years, never found any worthwhile. i wonder if they have improved, maybe im missing out...

that sucks though.