Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growroom Designs & Equipment > Growroom Lighting > The Future; Three spectrum/bulb system!

Thread Title Search
Click for Next Light Systems - Buy LED lights
The Future; Three spectrum/bulb system! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-18-2017, 02:08 AM #11
Easy7

Easy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of light
There is some stunting changing spectrum. So the rumor goes.

I find it hard to buy that less light equals higher quality. It comes down to ideal par without burning or bleaching and good penetration.

There are several points a new tech could hit on.

Even light par across a foot print.
Penetration
Efficiency
Spectrum
Cost of purchase
Light life

Old 10-18-2017, 04:22 AM #12
heatherlonglee

heatherlonglee has a spectacular aura aboutheatherlonglee has a spectacular aura aboutheatherlonglee has a spectacular aura aboutheatherlonglee has a spectacular aura about
Easy7 CMH has for several years been making better quality with less light? You can't even comment a relevant thought to this thread if you haven't seen the difference they produce.
If I take time to answer a question regarding your post, OP; I demand a rating + or - your choice. I take time to answer with spell check and proof reading. If my post was helpful or not, say so please.

Female gardener. Currently growing Weed.

I really miss the negative rating! Yeah I would bust a fool up back in the day; negative rep!
heatherlonglee is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2017, 04:37 PM #13
Easy7

Easy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of light
No, not less light less watts.

If you want LED with UV it can be costly depending on model and more over, whether it's made in china. Also LED has moving parts where CMH has air cooled.

CMH mimics the sun the most.

Old 10-18-2017, 08:06 PM #14
Limeygreen

Limeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of light
So what you're after would be more like the heliospectra where you can make recipes for wavelengths at anytime and schedule? I have heard of people adding the extra far red at the end of the day period and helping finish faster, not sure though.

If you have the cash, would it not be worth your while to pick up one of those lights and then you can play with whatever spectrum at whatever time and test out different ideas?